Cover image for Monarch Investment and Management Group

Join the conversation on

Real Estate

1.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Monarch Investment and Management Group~836680
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Monarch Investment and Management Group? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Monarch Investment and Management Group employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Benefits are great, holiday pays, flexibility with the company, growth and so much more!(in 17 reviews)
  • "Great people working hard from their hearts to do their absolute best.(in 10 reviews)
  • "I would highly recommend Monarch to anyone looking for a new opportunity, who desires growth and wants to be apart of a rewarding and amazing team and company.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Training is good(in 8 reviews)
  • "Growth opportunities and sincere appreciation for your hard work can be expected when you are part of our team.(in 7 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Monarch Investment and Management Group and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year
    Featured Review

Good as it gets!

May 29, 2022 - Regional Leasing and Marketing Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company, ethics, team and benefits. Especially in the Marketing Department.

Cons

Takes a while to advance in certain roles.

Monarch Investment and Management Group Response

Thank you for your honest feedback regarding your experience here at Monarch Investment. We will take your feedback into consideration and we wish you the best!-Monarch Investment Associate

2. 5.0

Love working here!

Jan 26, 2023 - Leasing Agent in Topeka, KS
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, great bonus commissions

Cons

Same as every place, drama

Monarch Investment and Management Group Response

Hello, thank you for your review and for your hard work with Monarch Investment! We are happy to hear such positive feedback about your experience with us. We hope if you ever have any issues, you utilize your supervisors or our Human Resources department. We are here for you and want to make sure that you have an enjoyable experience with us!

3. Join the Monarch Investment and Management Group team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good place to work for

Jan 23, 2023 - Leasing Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed working here for the great benefits

Cons

No cons for working here

Monarch Investment and Management Group Response

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share your enjoyable experience with us here at Monarch Investment Corporate! Our team aims to make every single employee feel right at home with us, and we're happy knowing you're satisfied!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best company hands down.

Jan 9, 2023 - Assistant Manager in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Understanding, fair, policy strict, organized, great pay, advancement opportunities, amazing crews.

Cons

None I can think of. Do your job lol.

Monarch Investment and Management Group Response

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share your enjoyable experience with us here at Monarch Investment Corporate. We count ourselves lucky for employees like you, and we're happy knowing you're satisfied. We're here for you!

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

I loved this company

Jan 9, 2023 - Leasing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Monarch seemed to really care about their employees. We had multiple ways to earn bonuses, employee appreciation parties and the regional manager (at the time)really made everyone feel appreciated and heard.

Cons

The insurance was expensive, and did not offer much coverage. For me personally, there was not much room for growth unless I took a promotion roughly an hour away.

Monarch Investment and Management Group Response

Hello, thanks for your review and for all of your hard work at Monarch Investment Corporate! We’ll make sure to share your feedback with our management team. They’ll be glad to hear it. We appreciate all feedback and will take this all into account for future reference.

7. 5.0

Good Company

Dec 20, 2022 - Leasing Consultant in Sioux City, IA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hours Great Coworkers Holidays Easy to promote

Cons

Pay could be a little better, but other than that it’s good

Monarch Investment and Management Group Response

Hello and thank you for your kind and honest feedback! We take each review into account and we hope that we can make each experience better as we grow as a company. We appreciate your hard work for Monarch and appreciate your feedback.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Resources & Knowledge Abound!

Nov 15, 2022 - Rotational Analyst in Franktown, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The corporate staff are amazing. The managers care about their own and provide you with anything you need to learn and advance. The big-wigs are always kind and welcoming if you want to come to their office to ask questions or seek other training. Amazing place to work!

Cons

HQ is in Franktown (pop. 500). Surrounding places are more accommodating for housing, you'll just have to commute a small to large distance.

Monarch Investment and Management Group Response

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate you taking the time to share your enjoyable experience with us here at Monarch. We are thankful for your feedback and are so grateful to have you as an employee! Please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Family environment company wide

Nov 12, 2022 - Rotational Analyst in Franktown, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Privately owned company with jobs spanning across the entire nation.

Cons

None so far, it has been a great place to work.

Monarch Investment and Management Group Response

Hello, and thank you so much for your kind words. We're thrilled to hear about your enjoyable experience here at Monarch Investment and Management Group; we appreciate you!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent Everything

Nov 3, 2022 - Receptionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fostering a great work environment. Full support in the learning process. What we do matters and getting it right is paramount.

Cons

The breadth of knowledge required can make for a very daunting start.

Monarch Investment and Management Group Response

Hello, and thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience of feeling supported with training opportunities.We appreciate all of your hard work and hope you continue to love where you work. Thanks again for sharing your kind words; we appreciate you!

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Top notch!

Sep 6, 2022 - Assistant Property Manager in Sandusky, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best reasons to work for Monarch: benefits, people, policies, training, and possibilities for growth! You really are family here. Their idea of community is not only amazing as a resident, but as an employee. I love that they give back.

Cons

I've been here over a year, and I yet to run across any true negatives worth mentioning.

Continue reading

Monarch Investment and Management Group Response

Hello, thank you so much for your kind words. We're thrilled to hear about your enjoyable working experience here at Monarch Investment Corporate. We appreciate your feedback and hope you continue to love your job with us. Thanks again for sharing your kind words; we appreciate you!-Monarch Investment Associate

Viewing 1 - 10 of 234 Reviews
</>Embed

Monarch Investment and Management Group Reviews FAQs

Monarch Investment and Management Group has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 251 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Monarch Investment and Management Group to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Monarch Investment and Management Group employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Monarch Investment and Management Group. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

81% of Monarch Investment and Management Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Monarch Investment and Management Group 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Monarch Investment and Management Group to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Monarch Investment and Management Group Job Seekers