Mondo Account Director Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Tim Johnson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Cons

1. "Supportive Environment and Unlimited Potential"

Current Employee - Account Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Mondo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I don't have enough great things to say about Mondo! The D.C. team has a great vibe and awesome energy - I love coming to work every day because everyone is so friendly and helpful/supportive. Definitely a work hard/play environment. Management sets reasonable goals and is always willing to help if you're having difficulty meeting them.

Cons

I have none so far!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

"Fun environment to work in!"

I have been working at Mondo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I just started working at Mondo in the DC office about a month ago, and it has been so much fun!

The work environment is very friendly and engaging. You aren't micromanaged, and my managers are amazing and so encouraging in every aspect!

ADs/TRs can get very busy from time to time but definitely makes the days go a lot faster.

If you hit your 15 meetings attended each week, you receive a 1/2 on Friday for that week!

After 3 months of employment you're given $50 to spend on yourself!

Lots of fun team activities and outings!

Cons

This company is a good definition of "work hard, play hard". The more effort and work you put in, the greater the result and deals you make!

This job also is more of a 50 hour work week, the hours can be long, but the uncapped commission and fuel benefits make up for it!

3. "Fun place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Director in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Account Director in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Mondo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most definitely the work environment. It is fun and engaging! Everyone really pushes you to do your best and everyone is always willing to help you out if you need it.

The recruitment experience at Mondo is also a great pro! I had Julianne Larkin and I would recommend her to anyone! She helped me throughout the entire process, very professional, and was patient and helpful with all my questions during my interview process.

Cons

You must be willing to put in the hours and dedication to succeed at your job!

Advice to Management

Keep being positive and enthusiastic in the work place!

4. "No Better Place for Opportunities!"

Current Employee - Account Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Mondo full-time

Pros

I wake up genuinely excited to go to work every morning! Couldn't ask for better coworkers- Mondo employees are a talented, passionate and energetic bunch! There are office wide culture events which are great ways to get to network with your coworkers. Once you've accrued tenure, the benefits package is amazing! Ample PTO and gym/cell phone reimbursement. Opportunities abound here! If you're a hungry entrepreneur looking for a big break- Mondo is your ticket! Mondo even has a fleet of cars that they allow you to use for business purposes which beats having to use your own any day. So thankful for the opportunities Mondo has provided me with!

Cons

There are no cons w/ Mondo!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Love that you continue to encourage me and have invested in my success. There is so much to learn and so many wonderful managers at Mondo to learn from! Mondo is a great place to grow a career in sales.

5. "Interview Process"

I have been working at Mondo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fastest, most efficient interview process I've been apart of. Not only was I able to talk with people who had a variety of different roles within the company to hear about their day to day, but they were very transparent and real every step of the way! Even though my recruiter , Alicia, was in a different time zone she was available whenever I needed her and made me feel like I was already part of the Mondo family before I even started!

Cons

Sales aren't for everyone. But Mondo makes it worth it!

6. "Account Director - Mondo"

I have been working at Mondo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Anyone who is looking to get into it sales or has a few years experience could be an awesome fit here. My favorite aspect is how everyday is different. I could have a meeting with the CTO of AP in the morning and lunch with the Director of IT at Spotify in the afternoon. The company has been around for over 15+ years but doesn't have a corporate vibe, more start up-esq. It's honestly a great job for the right fit. Awesome perks; unlimited PTO, LinkedIn/Cell phone reimbursement, company car, happy hours, student loan reimbursement, ect. It's recruiting, but the AD role is geared toward Sales.

Cons

You will be expected to work a lot.

7. "Love Mondo!"

I have been working at Mondo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is extremely supportive!

Cons

None as of right now

8. "Account Director Position"

Current Employee - Account Director in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Account Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Mondo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the environment. Even throughout the interview process, everyone I have met has been very welcoming. The entire office works as a team to reach our goals. The expectations are very clear and direct and if someone is ever in need, people are willing to go above and beyond for their team mates. The new training program has really helped me progress quickly! Hard work is definitely rewarded through compensation, benefits, and opportunity for advancement!

Cons

To be successful, you must be self-motivated and hard working!

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunity!

9. "Where job goals are met and exceeded"

I have been working at Mondo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Communication & Training are what make us stand out. We constantly strive to be better than the day before. There is no such thing as "I" at Mondo because we complete things as a team. If you want to find a place that culturally, job goal & work balance comes together than work at Mondo.

Cons

No downside to working here.

Advice to Management

Keep striving for greatness and teaching the new hires and peers your successes. Together as one we can complete anything!

10. "Amanda was great through the hiring process"

Current Freelancer - Account Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Freelancer - Account Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Mondo (Less than a year)

Pros

Mondo made a very strong first impression from the start. Amanda was my point of contact. She was exceptionally personable during the phone interview and defined the role I would be applying for in full detail. Amanda owned the entire hiring process from beginning to end. I never had a problem wondering where I stood and who to contact.

Cons

There's none to bring up. I'm impressed.