Mondo Reviews

Updated May 7, 2021

3.7
Mondo President   Stephanie Wernick Barker (no image)
Stephanie Wernick Barker
Pros
  • "Jason Weinstein worked very closely with me through out the contract(in 103 reviews)

• "They help me through the interview process(in 96 reviews)

• Cons
  • "A level of work life balance is certainly possible over time (but not when ramping up)(in 35 reviews)

• "That ends up meaning long hours much of the time(in 30 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Mondo and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fun + Inspinging place to work!

May 7, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing culture (always learning, always engaging, fun events, and small appreciations that make you feel like you're a part of the team) - Collaborative environment (always expected to work together rather than against each other) - Commission / $$$ (constant deals = more money for you!)

Cons

- Working hours vary (kind of a given with this industry since you have to work on other people's timelines) so days can be long, but it's all about finding your balance

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The Journey begins here!

Apr 14, 2021 - Sales Manager in Phila, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

In most sales positions people will post about financial freedom, career growth or the booze/incentives/expense perks. Yes, just about all sales positions have these perks, Mondo does too. There are three areas that set Mondo apart for the heard: 1) Management, doesn't just listen - they observe your skills and motivators to ensure you are in the position you WILL thrive in. You are not pigeon hold into one area or another. 2) You are valued as an individual. Yes, metrics are the foundation of the job, but they are not everything. Every person is valued, encouraged to use their voice and you are not a statistic! 3) You are at the helm of your own career trajectory. In my 7.5+ years at Mondo, 3 out of the 7 roles I have held were created for me or by my recommendation.

Cons

The 1st year, whether you enter in sales or recruiting, you will have ups and downs and all arounds. Well a con right now is being remote due to COVID in my opinion, I personally miss the in office culture. This is not a "job", Mondo is hyper focused on improving each employee holistically. So if you are looking for a transactional, punch in punch out position... Working at Mondo most likely work out for you.

3. 5.0

Heart and Hussle

Mar 30, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many amazing this about Mondo. Culture, comradery, open lines of communication, manager support, and the list goes on. I joined during the pandemic and went through the new hire/onboarding experience at home. At first I was nervous about not being able to learn and connect with my team, and honestly, upset that we couldn't meet in person, but now that I am in the door and have gone through the most intentional, high-touch new hire experience I am blown away by how seamless my transition has been. I have built such strong connections b/c everyone at Mondo takes the time to support me and cheer on my successes. I cannot wait to see the benefits of my hustle in my pay! It's hard to articulate, but there is a feeling I get and strong sense of pride when I talk about my role and the impacts my placement have made. I love what I do!

Cons

Not enough time in the day! We have such an opportunity to make an impact and see results! I wish the work day was 5 hours longer!

4. 5.0

Superb training

Apr 18, 2021 - Sales in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work with a variety of renowned clients so I have to be on my A game. I’ve been really impressed with the training at Mondo and the support I receive from management. The company has invested a lot of resources into training and the results speak for themselves.

Cons

It was challenging and even a bit stressful at times in the beginning, but management was supportive and once I started to trust the training and buy into the culture, things turned around quickly.

5. 5.0

Mondo Recruiter in Denver

Apr 19, 2021 - Recruiter in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of the many things I love about Mondo is that I make my own schedule and get to build and foster relationships with my recruits. Time management was always a challenge but I was mentored by some of the best in my office. Mondo has given me the tools and guidance to build my own brand and business.

Cons

I haven’t had any complaint with Mondo. Top notch company.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company to work for.

Apr 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture, mental health focus, growth opportunities, involvement with sr leadership, people-centric

Cons

Loss of some work perks after being acquired

7. 5.0

Senior TR in Denver

Feb 26, 2021 - Senior Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at Mondo for a little less than a year. We are a work hard, play hard company. This job has truly been one of the biggest blessings to me. The culture, my team, the growth potential, money, leadership, mental health, and so much more are some of the biggest impacts this company has had on me. Our CEO and leadership are badass and are down in the weeds with us every step of the way. You have the potential to pave your own career. I've had two promotions in less than a year with simply working hard and having the best people by my side. If you are thinking about Mondo and are willing to put in the work, don't hesitate.

Cons

None. This company has changed my life.

8. 4.0

Recruiter

Apr 29, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of room for growth

Cons

Can be stressful hitting submission quotas

9. 5.0

IT Consultant – two years with Mondo

Apr 18, 2021 - IT Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have a hardworking team behind me and I wanted to thank them for presenting me with great opportunities and looking out for my best interest.

Cons

I haven’t had any complaint with Mondo.

10. 5.0

Intense work ethic

Apr 18, 2021 - Digital Marketing Consultant in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been hired for multiple jobs through my team at Mondo and all of the companies have been resume boosters. They work hard for you.

Cons

None. It’s been a positive experience.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 757 Reviews