Mondo Reviews | Glassdoor

Tim Johnson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Marketing Eloqua Specialist"

I have been working at Mondo full-time

Pros

Lana Buchbinder found me from LinkedIn and matched me to a perfect opportunity for my skill set. She was a great communicator and extremely helpful. It was great having her in my corner while going through the interview process. Her energy, initiative, and attention to detail made the interviewing and onboarding process proceed easily. Mondo has a wonderful system for submitting hours and receiving payments. I have greatly enjoyed working with Lara and Mondo, and hope to use them again for one of my future contracts.

Cons

Nothing to say for cons.

"Be Careful"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter

I worked at Mondo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Base salary is solid for recent grads. If you stick with the company long-term and work/stress yourself out to the brink of death, you can actually make good commission.

Cons

Management is a nightmare. Mondo preaches "culture" and being a "great place to work" but in reality you are a slave to management who forces the employees and office leaders to adhere to their methods. Don't expect any type of individuality working here. Yes, I understand that things are numbers-driven in the staffing industry, but Mondo does not embrace employee differences. Expect to have everything you do tracked in terms of metrics (calls, emails, how many times you smell your fingers). My biggest complaint is the upper management. The recruiting leadership literally has no impact on the training of new recruiters - they're there simply to track metrics and micro-manage you when working with candidates. If you do one thing that they don't like with a candidate (even if it's out of your control) you will be treated like trash. Work-life balance is 3/10 at best. Expect to work on weekends.

Advice to Management

Make an effort to impact your employees. You need to rethink the entire structure of your business. Cracking the whip and lying to your employees only goes so far.

Mondo Response

Sep 8, 2017 – Marketing Operations

Mondo works hard to make sure all of our employees are trained thoroughly and treated fairly. We have been commended by a number of workplace organizations for best-in-industry benefits and workplace... More

3. "Supportive Environment and Unlimited Potential"

Current Employee - Account Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Mondo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I don't have enough great things to say about Mondo! The D.C. team has a great vibe and awesome energy - I love coming to work every day because everyone is so friendly and helpful/supportive. Definitely a work hard/play environment. Management sets reasonable goals and is always willing to help if you're having difficulty meeting them.

Cons

I have none so far!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

"Technical Recruiter Role"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Mondo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Simply put, Daniel Antman is best recruiter I ever encountered. He was very informative and honest about the technical recruiter role I applied for. He made the process easy and smooth. He gets a 5 star.

Cons

However as a current employee at the LA location, management can improve and the training program needs to as well. This is the reason for the low rating; I have noticed how unprofessional the managers are to the employees here.

"Fun environment to work in!"

I have been working at Mondo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I just started working at Mondo in the DC office about a month ago, and it has been so much fun!

The work environment is very friendly and engaging. You aren't micromanaged, and my managers are amazing and so encouraging in every aspect!

ADs/TRs can get very busy from time to time but definitely makes the days go a lot faster.

If you hit your 15 meetings attended each week, you receive a 1/2 on Friday for that week!

After 3 months of employment you're given $50 to spend on yourself!

Lots of fun team activities and outings!

Cons

This company is a good definition of "work hard, play hard". The more effort and work you put in, the greater the result and deals you make!

This job also is more of a 50 hour work week, the hours can be long, but the uncapped commission and fuel benefits make up for it!

6. "Fun place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Director in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Account Director in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Mondo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Most definitely the work environment. It is fun and engaging! Everyone really pushes you to do your best and everyone is always willing to help you out if you need it.

The recruitment experience at Mondo is also a great pro! I had Julianne Larkin and I would recommend her to anyone! She helped me throughout the entire process, very professional, and was patient and helpful with all my questions during my interview process.

Cons

You must be willing to put in the hours and dedication to succeed at your job!

Advice to Management

Keep being positive and enthusiastic in the work place!

7. "Great culture, high energy office!"

I have been working at Mondo full-time

Pros

My experience with Mondo has been very positive. They quickly give you the tools and support needed to succeed. The people have been really great to work with, and it is a very friendly office environment. When you put in the work, you will see the results!

Cons

None, it has been great so far!

8. "No Better Place for Opportunities!"

Current Employee - Account Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Account Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Mondo full-time

Pros

I wake up genuinely excited to go to work every morning! Couldn't ask for better coworkers- Mondo employees are a talented, passionate and energetic bunch! There are office wide culture events which are great ways to get to network with your coworkers. Once you've accrued tenure, the benefits package is amazing! Ample PTO and gym/cell phone reimbursement. Opportunities abound here! If you're a hungry entrepreneur looking for a big break- Mondo is your ticket! Mondo even has a fleet of cars that they allow you to use for business purposes which beats having to use your own any day. So thankful for the opportunities Mondo has provided me with!

Cons

There are no cons w/ Mondo!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work! Love that you continue to encourage me and have invested in my success. There is so much to learn and so many wonderful managers at Mondo to learn from! Mondo is a great place to grow a career in sales.

9. ""Good Company""

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Pros

People that work for this company are absolutely amazing. Wonderful/fun people, and a management team that cares about you & your career.

Cons

Commuting to the office was little hectic.

10. "Interview Process"

Current Employee - Account Director
    Current Employee - Account Director

I have been working at Mondo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fastest, most efficient interview process I've been apart of. Not only was I able to talk with people who had a variety of different roles within the company to hear about their day to day, but they were very transparent and real every step of the way! Even though my recruiter , Alicia, was in a different time zone she was available whenever I needed her and made me feel like I was already part of the Mondo family before I even started!

Cons

Sales aren't for everyone. But Mondo makes it worth it!