I have been working at Moneytech full-time (More than a year)
Small Company so you get to learn a lot more..
Limited Exposure and the company not yet a BIG brand name
- The bonus was quite generous
- The people that work there are nice
- There feedback was not necessarily good but was constant
- Although bonus was generous, it was clearly unattainable
- There was no sales structure; people fighting over leads
- The pay was lousy
Advice to Management
There is a deficiency in the business strategy of the company. You need to hire people who are sincerely passionate in that line of business and not just nice people.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?