Monster Worldwide Reviews

3.9
Monster Worldwide Chief Executive Officer Scott Gutz
Scott Gutz

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people are great and a good solid immigrant community inside the company to help foreigners adjust to Czech Republic(in 155 reviews)
  • "Good benefits overall and definitely above industry standard.(in 88 reviews)
  • "Good work/life balance if you need to WFH(in 58 reviews)
  • "Good salary (if you get it) compared to similar jobs in the location.(in 47 reviews)
  • "Pay is good but not great.(in 36 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Monster Worldwide and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Great Company!

May 9, 2022 - Program/Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company that cares about the wellness and wellbeing of their employees. Provides plenty of flexibility, ranks high on diversity and inclusion and career pathing. Work load can be challenging sometimes but also rewarding. Benefits are very competitive and the leadership team has done an amazing job turning this company around.

Cons

Sometimes work priorities change quickly.

Monster Worldwide Response

We appreciate your feedback and we're glad to hear you're enjoying your time at Monster. Thank you for leaving a review!

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good

May 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good coworkers and good work environment

Cons

Nothing i can think of that's a con

Monster Worldwide Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture & purpose

May 9, 2022 - Director, Analytics
    Business Outlook

Pros

Monster has amazing and supportive culture that focuses on both clients and employees. This company believes in doing right by their employees as that translates to happy customers! Company has many initiatives for self care, physical & mental health, as well as promoting lifelong learning. I often receive surveys to ensure that I'm able to balance work and life, and have the tools needed to feel I am adding value.

Cons

It is challenging to think of any 'cons' when it comes to working for Monster.

Monster Worldwide Response

Thank you for taking the time to lead a review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying your time with us at Monster.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working at Monster

Apr 24, 2022 - Software Engineer in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The team is very friendly, people are very nice and the work-life balance is good.

Cons

The work could be less challenging than the normal big tech companies, the onboarding of someone new is not a good built-in process, and there is no built-in mentoring.

1 person found this review helpful

Monster Worldwide Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re in the process of launching a new onboarding process which will include mentoring & automated processes and recommend getting in touch with your HR business partner to learn more.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

This is the RIGHT fit for me!

Apr 11, 2022 - Telesales Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing management and senior leadership. Great benefits. Team is more of a family than a work group. Decent compensation. Flexibility of schedule. Ability to dictate my schedule. Working from home.

Cons

I cannot think of one at this time.

3 people found this review helpful

Monster Worldwide Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're so glad to hear you have found your right fit here at Monster!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work!

Apr 11, 2022 - Sales Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has worked hard and done a great job to create a positive and inclusive culture. They continue to measure and monitor employee engagement and satisfaction. Leadership is transparent and very communicative about company goals and progress. Cross-functional teams are very supportive of one another, especially the sales teams.

Cons

It can be challenging to overcome "industry perceptions" of who we are and what we were versus who we are today.

3 people found this review helpful

Monster Worldwide Response

Thank you for sharing your experience. Creating a workplace where Monsters can bring their true self to work is one of our top priorities. We're grateful to employees like you who are committed to helping us create the Monster of tomorrow!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exciting, fast paced, satisfying

Apr 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great leadership employee friendly policies good salary fulfilling domain on a growth trajectory, so lot of new opportunities

Cons

None I can point out

2 people found this review helpful

Monster Worldwide Response

We're glad to hear you're enjoying the benefits and work opportunities here at Monster. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Culture is good, Product is good, people are GREAT

Apr 14, 2022 - Sales in Weston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people at this company are why I've worked here for so long. It's a relaxed environment.

Cons

The company failed to innovate and has been on the "come back trail" for years.

Monster Worldwide Response

We're creating the Monster of tomorrow and we're glad to have you as part of the team making that happen. Thank you for contributing a review!

9. 4.0

Getting there...

Apr 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic people. Loads of business problems that need solving every day. What you do makes a difference

Cons

Under resourced which makes increasing market share hard.

Monster Worldwide Response

Thank you for your review! Contributions from employees like you helps us make a positive impact in the lives of job seekers and employers.

10. 5.0

Great

Mar 31, 2022 - Farm Hand
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Loved it

Cons

Not great at all. Didn’t love it

Monster Worldwide Response

Thank you for leaving a review!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,217 Reviews

Monster Worldwide Reviews FAQs

Monster Worldwide has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 1,326 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Monster Worldwide to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 21% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Monster Worldwide employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Monster Worldwide. This rating has improved by 17% over the last 12 months.

84% of Monster Worldwide employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Monster Worldwide 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Monster Worldwide to be benefits, compensation, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Monster Worldwide Job Seekers