Found 124 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and a good solid immigrant community inside the company to help foreigners adjust to Czech Republic" (in 165 reviews)
- "Good benefits overall and definitely above industry standard." (in 90 reviews)
- "Good work life balance with vacation" (in 71 reviews)
- "Good salary (if you get it) compared to similar jobs in the location." (in 47 reviews)
- "Great culture and can be enjoyable at times." (in 35 reviews)
- "Bad management all around and an old boy's club for sure." (in 99 reviews)
- "Managers have no experience in the Industry because all of the competitors know not to take a job there." (in 41 reviews)
- "Too many layoffs that aren't well thought out as one year later they post the position that they just laid off!" (in 37 reviews)
- "CEO & Upper Management." (in 33 reviews)
- "Their senior leadership really put the 'Monster' in Monster.com with that sleazy move." (in 30 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Monster Worldwide and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "great people"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Mar 23, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
There are still some great people left at Monster who haven't jumped ship yet. But they will. Those who speak up are punished or managed out. Those who kiss up to the egomaniacal and out of touch senior team are protected until they overstay their welcome.
Literally everything else except the people. Location, Morale, Policy, Benefits, Vision. Run, don't walk away from this sinking ship.9
- 3.0May 8, 2016TelesalesCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
I don't mind coming to work most days. For this area the pay and benefits are great. Large brand recognition (for some generations). Good office environment, a couple of products are very well thought out and actually work. Introducing a new CRM that will streamline most sales processes. Most of the people are great to work with; if turnover rates don't keep increasing it is possible to make life long friends.
You are fighting a losing battle when you are paid on how well you can sell products that do not perform. The website itself has a poor layout and is not user friendly. The recruiter at our office is the best salesperson out there, promising payouts that less than 5% of reps see. A new comp plan was introduced to all of telesales which had promises of being a breath of fresh air. Turns out a mistake was made and the actual plan is much different. Instead of explaining this through a CC we find out through other centers or back-room rumors which makes you question upper management's ethics. Quotas don't get released until after the month is over..4
- 3.0May 18, 2022Media StrategistCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBrno
The people are great and a good solid immigrant community inside the company to help foreigners adjust to Czech Republic
A lot of historical issues with business decisions in the continent of Europe. Unfair pay rates for some and way more for others.Monster Worldwide Response2y
Thank you for your review. We're always happy to hear feedback from our employees. We encourage you to connect with a member of our HR team with any questions or concerns you have.
- 3.0Mar 30, 2022Sales & Operations ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 8 years
Flexibility in remote work even pre-covid Great people who love each other Good work-life balance, most of the time.
Top heavy Little to no accountability1Monster Worldwide Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed the flexibility and work-life balance available at Monster.
- 4.0Sep 20, 2011Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeAmsterdam
Ambitious and bold for people who want to push great ideas.
Disconnected departments and bureaucracy keeps increasing and inhibiting growth.1
- 2.0Mar 30, 2010Vice PresidentFormer EmployeeMaynard, MA
The best job and best environment when I first started, the culture was one of collaboration and shared victories
3 CEOs and a total management change has changed a great place to work to an environment of insecure people1
- 5.0Jul 13, 2015ProductCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearWeston, MA
Working at Monster as an intern has been an amazing experience. The environment is professional but very fun and engaging. People here are brilliant and create great ideas but are also able to build a social community within the environment. Everyone has been so kind and respectful here regardless of job position/title. We also have a bit of fun at work! Whether it's a Friday afternoon Nerf war or a little bit of ping pong/Wii/pool at lunch or one of the free fitness classes in the gym, there is something to enjoy for everyone. The conditions are great and the hours are super flexible.
The only downside of working at Monster for me is the commute because MA has terrible traffic. if I were to work at Monster full time, I would live closer.
- 4.0Aug 11, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeTempe, AZ
- Monster only hires great people and the odd thing is that I like all of them. - World-class training & development. - Satisfying work because you are helping to connect good employees with life changing opportunity.
B2B sales is very difficult.
- 3.0Oct 1, 2014Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearFlorence, SC
Monster provided a great benefits package and opportunities for advancement. The best part about working there was definitely the people and they had a great sales training program!
Management has killed the once great culture that Monster was known for. They also made some poor choices on where they put energy as far as creating new and cutting edge products.5