Montash Associate Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Montash Associate Consultant Reviews

Updated Jan 26, 2018

4.8
Montash CEO Roy Dungworth (no image)
Roy Dungworth
  1. "Simply Better Than The Rest!!"

I worked at Montash full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working for Montash has been simply the happiest, rewarding, educating and exciting company that I have ever been so lucky to work for. The leadership team are incredible, hands down the most supportive and understanding people I have work with. All empolyees of Montash are as creative and innovative as each other. Whilst I am moving on to a different chapter in my career i will always without hesitation say... Montash is the best company which i have had the opportunity to work for. This is a company which offers everyone in its orgaisnation an eqaul chance of succeeding

Cons

There are no downsides to Montash. Only positive vibes are expressed through out my whole experince.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Without you guys Montash wouldn't be Montash

Montash2018-01-26
  2. "A great company for helping you grow"

I worked at Montash full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great 'classroom-style' & at desk training Buzzing & energetic sales environment Work hard, play hard ethos A meritocracy Experience, supportive senior management Exceptional back office function

Cons

Any small problems there were are actually being resolved since the new MD has come in Before leaving there was talk of upgrading all the infrastructure, databases & other tools

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work - I will stay in touch and look forward to hearing all the positive news!

Montash2016-06-18
  3. "Great environment to learn and develop"

Former Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England

I worked at Montash full-time for less than a year

Pros

Plenty of time is allocated to training and development which is especially useful for graduates who are new to this market and style of working. Senior Management are approachable and the company structure encourages a collaborative approach to any hurdles. The team are energetic and helpful, I have really enjoyed my time working here.

Cons

Not exclusive to Montash but London living in general, if you are relocating from another area of the country make sure to take time to find accommodation which is affordable, for graduates it may take a few months before you start billing and it is expensive to live here.

Advice to Management

Happy that the management are doing a good job, regular individual and group meetings encourage the team to communicate, and address most issues easily.

Montash2016-04-29
  4. "Previous employer-Montash Advocate"

Associate Consultant in London, England

I worked at Montash

Pros

Excellent working environment, regular recognition and appraisals, supportive management team, genuinely credible within their market space and excellent company ethics for staff, candidates and clients alike.

Cons

It is recruitment lets be realistic. The work life balance can sometimes lean more towards the work. However this is compensated by a generous commission structure and recognition/ rewards from the business on a regular basis.

Advice to Management

None- very supportive even through personal issues. Please keep doing what your doing :)

Montash2015-07-15