Montash Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Montash Consultant Reviews

Updated Jul 16, 2019

3.3
Montash CEO Roy Dungworth (no image)
Roy Dungworth
  1. "Excellent place to work"

Former Employee - Consultant in London, England

I worked at Montash full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Really fun company to work for - work hard, play hard culture. Great Management from CEO, MD to Leaders in the business - always have time for you and are there to support you.

Cons

A lot of pressure to hit targets - but this could be seen as a pro as it helps motivate you to hit them

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing !

Montash2019-07-16
  2. "A Recruitment Agency with integrity."

I have been working at Montash full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Huge Commission potential that is very clear to follow (One of the best I've seen) - The most relaxing yet professional environment I've experienced - Everyone wants to help you - Excellent Company method and ambition - Incredible, ambitious atmosphere that is competitive without the ego, jock heads that plague this industry.

Cons

There isn't a lot to do in the office during breaks compared to maybe some other agencies (TV, Relaxing space etc)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Everyone seems to be having a good time and love the direction of the company.

Montash2019-01-22

January 28, 2019Employer Response

Morning, thank you for the positive feedback and we are happy that you feel that Montash is an agency with integrity, that is great to hear. Have a good week.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Great Culture - Clear Vision"

Former Employee - SAP Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Montash full-time for less than a year

Pros

If you are thinking about joining Montash, or already have an interview lined up with them - be sure to know the Talent Manager will act as a true ambassador to the Montash brand. From the infectious, friendly greeting upon walking in to the office, to the in-depth prepping on what the senior management look for. He thrives when people do well around him and is always the first to motivate the team when morale is a... bit low. Join Montash and you will be: - Given the autonomy to run your desk like it's your own business - Subsided for your efforts by free breakfasts on a Friday, quarterly lunch clubs, beer on a Friday afternoon, weekly KPI incentives - Given the ability to earn cash straight away with their very competitive commission structure M.M

Cons

Too many temptations working in a vibrant part of central London in the evenings.

Montash2019-01-15

January 16, 2019Employer Response

Hi, thank you for writing a review and giving Montash such positive feedback. We are happy that you have had a good experience with Montash.

5. "Exceptional Training and Support"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Bristol, England

I have been working at Montash full-time for less than a year

Pros

In the second week of January I joined Montash’s Bristol office. The training and support has been exceptional, with both my team lead and head of practice driving a “lead from the front” ethos. The business model generates a much more targeted way of working and KPI’s are both realistic and achievable. The senior leadership team travel down to Bristol regularly and our MD’s business plan is truly motivating.... Daily plans and morning ‘sit downs’ help you to make the most of your time and maintain focus, enabling me to begin billing within a matter of weeks. The office atmosphere is brilliant, with every member working towards a common goal. Andy, Roy, Dan & Matt (Senior Leadership Team) made me feel welcome and part of the family immediately. Moving from my old company was always going to be scary but within a matter of days I knew I had made the right choice.

Cons

None as of yet !

Advice to Management

Regular refreshing of the MOP business plan would be brilliant (circa every 8 weeks) - personally to keep motivation and direction at it's peak.

Montash2018-03-01
  6. "Simply Better Than The Rest!!"

Former Employee - Associate Consultant in London, England

I worked at Montash full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working for Montash has been simply the happiest, rewarding, educating and exciting company that I have ever been so lucky to work for. The leadership team are incredible, hands down the most supportive and understanding people I have work with. All empolyees of Montash are as creative and innovative as each other. Whilst I am moving on to a different chapter in my career i will always without hesitation say... Montash is the best company which i have had the opportunity to work for. This is a company which offers everyone in its orgaisnation an eqaul chance of succeeding

Cons

There are no downsides to Montash. Only positive vibes are expressed through out my whole experince.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Without you guys Montash wouldn't be Montash

Montash2018-01-26
  7. "Career, training, fun and reward"

I have been working at Montash full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with montash for a number of years and have really enjoyed my time. I have seen the company grow and with it I have grown. The people here are great, very helpful and supportive. Breakfast on Fridays Fruit bowl Promotions Good training and support Fun environment

Cons

Can't think of any major ones. Recruitment can be tough as there is a lot of effort required but that's the industry...

Advice to Management

Keep on growing, keep on investing in staff and lots of training pls.

Montash2017-06-29
  8. "A new but old player"

I have been working at Montash full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Training and Development for all levels - A Culture that celebrates and drives success - Autonomous environment - A clear strategy and 5 year plan that the business is bought into

Cons

-Recruitment is a results based business that if you have the right motivation and drive can lead to huge rewards

Advice to Management

The MD has a clear plan in place. Keep pushing quality and the business will keep growing.

Montash2017-06-04

June 5, 2017Employer Response

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Montash is delighted to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you feel about Montash.

"Don't be fooled! All the good reviews are fake!!!"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Montash full-time for less than a year

Pros

Location Colleagues (not management) IT industry Nice kitchen Accounts team

Cons

All the good reviews on here are fake. I know of some consultants (managements' favourites) to wtite good reviews about them. The marketing at Montash also puts up fake reviews as I've heard directly from my manager. They are fooling people, listen to people who are/have worked here, the negative reviews are not fake, they are real stories of how people are being atreated by this horrible organisation. If this place... was so great, then why are people leaving so fast? I know of people planning to leave in the next few weeks and months. They don't build careers here they build conveyor belt robots. Its all about money for them not ethics or how they treat their staff. I have been continuesly lied to from day one, all that was promised in my interview, appraisal has not materialised and yet I have hit every target and achieved every goal. MD at Montash wake up and smell the coffee, you're not running a great company here, you're running a factory of robots. Also notice how to every negative review there are about two positive reviews in response to their bad review.

Advice to Management

The senior management need to start listening to its staff and deliver on promises and not feed them lies.

Montash2017-06-30

July 3, 2017Employer Response

Montash is very sorry you feel this way and if you would like to discuss this further then please contact us at info@montash.com.

10. "Look around before you settle for Montash."

Former Employee - Consultant in London, England

I worked at Montash full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free fruits. Free breakfast on Friday's. Back Office Team. Location.

Cons

Only consider joining Montash if you have experience recruiting in highly KPI driven agency. There are plenty of recruitment agencies around that will support you and help set you up for success in this field (through the good and bad days) - but I wouldn't consider Montash as one of those agencies. Montash is very results driven; if you're billing, you're fine. As soon as you have a few bad months, you can pretty... much start packing your bags. Associates are disposable to them so you can imagine how high staff turnover is. It isn't all bad though. If you're lucky to fall within Martin or Matt's Team, leverage their wealth of knowledge in recruitment and their market. They're both amazing managers but there's only so much they can do to support you. Ultimately money speaks louder so you need to continuously bill.

Montash2017-07-01

July 3, 2017Employer Response

Morning, thank you for your feedback and Montash and if you would like to discuss further please contact us directly at info@montash.com. Please note that the Montash management team are open to hear your feedback, so please do get in touch if you feel this strongly about these issues.

"Theres alot better out there"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England

I worked at Montash full-time for more than a year

Pros

some of the consultants are really nice

Cons

No strategy, no route to market, no training or development, No retention with clients, MD makes it up all up as he goes along. SO much better recruitment companies to work for.

Montash2017-06-16

June 19, 2017Employer Response

Hi, thank you for the feedback and Montash is very sorry that you feel this way. If you would like to discuss further please email us at info@montash.com.

Found 28 reviews