Monte Sano Research Reviews | Glassdoor

Monte Sano Research Reviews

Updated Jul 31, 2017

5.0

"Great Place to build a career!"

Current Employee - Program Control in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Monte Sano Research full-time for less than a year

Pros

I came to Monte Sano recently from a large company where I was going nowhere fast. I honestly didn't know if I was a good worker anymore after years of being crunched by the big corporate machine. All of that changed after I came here. Now this might sound like an exaggeration but it is 100% true. This company cares about its people and really puts in the effort to show it. They don't micro manage and they pay... their employees what they are worth. This is a place to work at if you want to look forward to coming to work and know that you can make a difference with your contribution. It is also worth noting that this company offers the best benefits package I've ever seen because they want to take care of their employees!

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

keep focusing on the employees as your company continues to grow and it'll be just fine!

Monte Sano Research2017-07-31
  2. "Great place to work that focuses on their employees!"

Current Employee - Senior Systems Engineer in Huntsville, AL

I have been working at Monte Sano Research full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Monte Sano Research focuses on how companies used to be in the good old days. Back in the 60s when I was in my prime, companies took care of their employees and it was more like being part of a family. Now companies treat employees like they are a liability. After 50 years of employment I can honestly say this is the first company I truly enjoy working for. Monte Sano Research truly knows what's important when... running a business and realize that employees are the #1.

Cons

I have yet to find any Cons at working at Monte Sano Research.

Advice to Management

It's hard to give advice when everything is being done correctly. Back in my day it was a simpler time.

Monte Sano Research2017-06-30