Mood Customer Care Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Mood Customer Care Representative Reviews

Updated Aug 30, 2017

Found 2 reviews

1.2
Mood CEO Steve Richards (no image)
Steve Richards

"The Position pays well, love to help customers troubleshoot and solve issues."

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Mood full-time for more than a year

Pros

The atmosphere within the current office/department I work in is amazing, everybody gets along very well. The supervisors are willing to help out when needed. Never have a problem getting help from another co-worker in the office. Benefits, and 401k are a plus. The vacation time you accumulate every pay period is a really awesome.

Cons

Pay is okay, absolutely no chance of getting a raise. Other departments are not willing to help you with a customers. It's survival of the fittest when it comes to Mood Media as a company.

Advice to Management

No solid chance of advancing to management.

Mood2015-07-26

"WORST. COMPANY. EVER."

Former Employee - Customer Care Representative in San Diego, CA

I worked at Mood full-time for more than a year

Pros

Absolutely nothing. I mean, maybe the dress code. You can wear pretty much anything. That's cool, I guess. Other than that, NOTHING.

Cons

FAVORITISM (If you're white, you're considered favorite) RACISM SEXUAL HARRASMENT NO MORE CARES ABOUT YOU MANAGEMENT IS THE WORST HR DOES NOTHING ABOUT ALL THESE ISSUES! NOOOTHINNGGG! PAY SUCKS. YOU GET NO RAISES. AT ALL! There's people working there 10+ years making the same money as someone working there for 2 days. I'm not kidding. SOOOOO MUCH DRAMA! My goodness it's worst than a reality TV show in there.... There's groups who only talk to themselves and they all attack each other. It's actually hilarious to see. It's like high school in there. And obviously management has their favorites so they always , ALWAYS pick their sides. When I say there's favorites, believe me it is SO obvious. There's times I had to yell back at the supervisors for being so unfair. This is seriously the worst company I've ever dealt with. I felt sooooo free! So good leaving this hell hole. Seriously this place is hell. Even the manager does not want to be there. He always has a mad angry serious face that it's terrifying. No one likes talking to him. Don't work here. Seriously. I rather clean toilets at a McDonalds part time than deal with this company. I'm not even kidding.

Advice to Management

RESIGN!! LEAVE THE COMPANY! Because of you, we are leaving ! Because of management, the numbers suck, the people are miserable, people are leaving ! JUST LEAVE ALREADY!

Mood2017-08-31

Mood Response

September 7, 2017HR Coordinator

First off, I want to thank you for sharing your feedback. We take any report of misconduct or harassment extremely seriously, and are deeply disappointed to hear about your experience. We encourage individuals to report such allegations to their direct management, HR or to our anonymous ...

Found 2 reviews