KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 17 of over 183 reviews

4.4
  1. 4.0
    Former Employee

Not terrible but not the best.

Feb 25, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, good starting pay.

Cons

Not very organized and upper management does not make much of an effort to speak to entry level employees.

Moove Lubrificantes Response

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Thank you for letting us know about this communication problem. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. We Are In This Together! 👊

2. 4.0

Great culture

Jan 11, 2022 - People and Culture Business Partner in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moove is a place where you can work with an amazing team, and speak your mind while being open to hear what others think.

Cons

It's still a company that os growing and learning in the process.

Moove Lubrificantes Response

We are so grateful for your words. Thanks for sharing your review with us. We are constantly working to improve our company and your opinion is very important in this process. We are in this together. 👊

3. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

alright place to work

Jun 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

good for a few years of experience free coffee and tea

Cons

little progression management make decisions without asking

4. 4.0

Good company, good people

Apr 11, 2022 - Customer Service Representative in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Got structure and workplace for growth

Cons

Could increase the salary and benefits

Moove Lubrificantes Response

Thank you for your positive feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible work environment to our team. We encourage Moovers to share with the P&C team their recommendations. We Are In This Together! 👊

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A company that cares and invests in its staff

Feb 18, 2022 - Filling Team Leader in Gravesend, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clear development plan Lots of continuous improvement and training Opportunities to be involved in big projects Company values are fair and applied consistently

Cons

Often feels separate from the other Moove offices (Brazil, Spain, etc.)

Moove Lubrificantes Response

Thank you for your positive feedback. It’s our pleasure to provide the best possible work environment to our team, and we’re glad that this commitment was reflected in your opinion. This kind of feedback motivates the entire company to continue exceeding quality standards. We encourage employees to share with the P&C team their recommendations. We Are In This Together! 👊

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great opportunities

Feb 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Gravesend, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great bonus scheme Great company values Strong long term vision and growth

Cons

Have to wait 5 years private medical insurance

Continue reading

Moove Lubrificantes Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion. All feedback is highly appreciated, as it enables us here at Moove to further develop our company. We encourage employees to talk with the P&C team if they have any recommendations. This will always have a positive impact and help us to move forward. We Are In This Together! 👊

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great experience

Oct 30, 2021 - IT Coordinator in São Paulo, São Paulo
    Business Outlook

Pros

Constant growing, to much opportunities for professionals engaged and fear remuneration.

Cons

Processes and systematization is not mature yet.

Continue reading

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Bad organization

Nov 15, 2021 - Financial Controller
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can work from home.

Cons

Lousy HR department. They don´t answer your emails about information you need for your work. They don´t consider the effort in your work at all. The CFO never calls meetings with his department or knows anything about his teams work. High turnover in the finance department.

1 person found this review helpful

Moove Lubrificantes Response

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write and bring these issues to our attention. We are constantly working to improve our company and your opinion is very important in this process.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

ambiente

Sep 16, 2021 - Human Resources Director in São Paulo, São Paulo
    Business Outlook

Pros

great culture with strong attitudes Moove

Cons

no cons. excelent cia !

Moove Lubrificantes Response

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are constantly working to improve our company. Your opinion is very important in this process.💚

10. 4.0
    Former Employee

Jun 21, 2021 - Dedicated Customer Service Representative in Gravesend, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

experience in customer service department

Cons

no cons to add to this

Moove Lubrificantes Response

Thank you for your assessment. We are constantly working to improve our company and your opinion is very important in this process.💚

Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Reviews

Moove Lubrificantes Reviews FAQs

Moove Lubrificantes has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 183 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Moove Lubrificantes to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Moove Lubrificantes employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Moove Lubrificantes. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

96% of Moove Lubrificantes employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Moove Lubrificantes 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Moove Lubrificantes to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Moove Lubrificantes Job Seekers