MoreNiche Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2020

5.0
MoreNiche CEO and Founder Andy Slack
Andy Slack
  1. "Great Company To Work For, Especially When Starting Out"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Apprentice in Nottingham, England

I have been working at MoreNiche full-time for less than a year

Pros

MoreNiche are consistently innovating both internally and externally which makes it a great place work. Being part of a team that really cares about their job is a big motivator and definitely makes MoreNiche one of a kind.

Cons

Having a flat structure would make it difficult for someone who prefers to be micromanaged.

MoreNiche2020-02-21
  2. "Amazing flexible employer"

Current Employee - SEO Manager in Nottingham, England

I have been working at MoreNiche full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible working hours, collaborative team environment and engaging work.

Cons

Flat structure makes career progression less clear

MoreNiche2020-01-21
  3. "Innovative, Enjoyable and Passionate Place"

Current Employee - Partnerships Director in Nottingham, England

I have been working at MoreNiche full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

MoreNiche is a very unique place to work, everyone is incredibly passionate about the industry as well as sharing knowledge. There is excellent flexibility in the work that we do and when/where we do this work. With the introduction of a Teams of Teams structure, it allows people to be more T shaped and work in areas of the business that they wouldn't typically be able to work in. Unlike previous places I have worked, MoreNiche has a flat management system. There are no managers just leaders and everyone is empowered to become a leader of a team and direct the flow of business.

Cons

MoreNiche is going through a transition, a change in the way we do things. This can take time to adapt and is all a learning process, so it can take some time to get done what we want to do.

MoreNiche2019-10-30

"The right balance between challenging and support"

Current Employee - Head of Development in Nottingham, England

I have been working at MoreNiche full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company and great team. What is great as a developer is that we have both cool challenges and great team support. This company is investing in people and new technologies in a way that you will learn something new very often. The scope is design and deliver the best option not just a quick solution.

Cons

We had some problems in the past, but as a team we have always been able to get some good advices also from bad experiences

MoreNiche2019-09-04

"MoreNiche is a fantastic company which supports a revolutionary way of working"

Current Freelancer - Freelance Email Specialist in Nottingham, England

I have been working at MoreNiche for more than 3 years

Pros

MoreNiche is a unique company who is a supporter of the flexible working revolution. This way of working allows me to be super flexible so I can be home with my 3 children and work for MoreNiche in the evenings and weekends. Working the hours which suit me and give me the empowerment to have true ownership and responsibility to be productive and strive to achieve the very best for MoreNiche. The company is dynamic and constantly evolving to be better and to develop you as an individual. The people are super friendly and have always made me feel part of the team, even though I work remotely and different hours. I feel very proud to be part of the MoreNiche team!

Cons

There really isn’t any at the moment, the team have been very focused on improving the culture and employee experience. This is a fast-paced dynamic company who supports the flexible way of working so you can achieve the ultimate happy balance in life. There is nothing negative about that!

MoreNiche2019-09-02

"A great place to work, and fantastic people to work with."

Current Employee - Technology in Nottingham, England

I have been working at MoreNiche full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible working, great benefits (free fruit, yoga classes, private healthcare, etc), and an inclusive, friendly culture. No corporate BS, and if you have a good idea or want to change something, people will listen and it'll get done (if it's a good idea). Employees can work from home, and at the hours that suit them, so it's good for people with responsibilities outside work or just if you're the kind of person that likes to start work earlier or later than others! There's a real focus on people, and career progression is good. Management help you to work towards your own goals as well as those of the company, and provide training and development opportunities such as online courses, conferences, books, and day-to-day support and mentoring.

Cons

It can be fast paced at times, but it means it doesn't get boring! You also might not get the huge pension and massive salary of big corporates, but there are loads of other benefits to make up for that.

MoreNiche2019-08-20

"Fair and trustworthy company"

Current Contractor - Partnership Development Manager in Riga

I have been working at MoreNiche for more than 10 years

Pros

As long as you prove yourself to be a good asset to the team you’ll have plenty of opportunities to follow the direction you’re the most passionate about, even your own projects and with the help of the company! Very down to earth and friendly organization willing to invest in its people and culture. The fact that you can work remotely and do flexible hours always helps too!

Cons

There have been times when we’ve taken on board too many projects at the same time, not being able to deliver the desired results on core objectives but it’s something we can learn from which we did.

MoreNiche2019-08-14

"Friendly and Supportive Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

I have been working at MoreNiche full-time for less than a year

Pros

MoreNiche offers a great work/life balance, lots of benefits and opportunities to work from home. They are a super friendly team, offering great support with personal development and career progress, as well as giving us the opportunities for organised team activities, workshops and travels quite frequently.

Cons

I really can't think of any

MoreNiche2019-08-13

"Open-minded, evolving company who puts its people first"

Current Employee - Affiliate Manager in Nottingham, England

I have been working at MoreNiche full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The company has a huge focus on its people and making sure all employees and partners are happy, empowered and evolving. Employees are encouraged to continue their own self development as well as being given a voice in the companies strategic direction. There are also a lot of benefits for employees from health care, well being allowance and yoga to flexible working, friday lunches, team building days and birthday gifts. This company goes above and beyond to reward employees and create a great working environment.

Cons

MoreNiche has made some amazing improvements to its culture, structure and relationships over the last 6 months, so right now it's difficult to highlight any major cons. In the past we have fallen into the habit of making too many big changes, too often, which has often had detremental affects whether it's to the success of the project or the happiness/motivation of employees and partners. However, the positive thing is how much the company has learnt from this. By acknowledging when things could have been done better, it's allowed us to learn and grow from it and ultimately make better decisions.

MoreNiche2019-08-05

"Great company 10 years, 5 years ago and today"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Strategist in Nottingham, England

I have been working at MoreNiche full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Progressive, dynamic with strong culture of learning, experimenting and trying new things. Great range of benefits from working from home to many team member events and activities.

Cons

If you are looking to be micromanaged or just pushing one button and call it a day, then this is not the right place. At MoreNiche we embrace diversity, ideas and can-do attitude.

MoreNiche2019-07-30

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 12 reviews