Morgan Exteriors Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated June 7, 2017

4.3
Kirk Morgan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "THE BEST IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Lutz, FL

Pros

I have been working at Morgan Exteriors for nearly 8 years now, as a sales representative. My main focus is to have every customer experience the best products, service and install and that's exactly what the entire company strives for. The owner is great to work for because he always strives for the best for his customers.
    I have always been paid correctly and on time.
    I have a large family and they are very family friendly. Thank you Morgan Exteriors.

Cons

I don't see any down side to working there. A great opportunity for professionals who want to work hard.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

2. "Event Coordinator"

Former Employee - Event Coordinator in Lutz, FL
    Former Employee - Event Coordinator in Lutz, FL

I worked at Morgan Exteriors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Family orientated company, that cares about their core staff.

Cons

A family company for 25 years can be set in their own ways, and rejects new ideas.

"5 star rated"

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Lutz, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing Director in Lutz, FL

I have been working at Morgan Exteriors full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

This is by far the most honest company to work with. They. Take care of their employees and customers . I have worked their for 8 years and never had a problem. They truly believe that family comes first .

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about them. I have always... Always been paid on time and the correct amount . The other reviewer may not have learned the system correctly thus not earning pay he or she thought was coming .

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work by keeping customers happy and taking care of employees . Take more time off at x-mas. :)

"Moved to Florida from Michigan Last winter !! Got the job on the spot !"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Lutz, FL

I have been working at Morgan Exteriors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work . I have been working here sense last winter and everything is great .I work directly with the owner on a daily basis to grow the company . Kirk takes care of his employees and his customers .

Cons

The cons ?? not sure if there are any . its just a good family run business .

5. "Installation department"

Current Employee - Installation Specialist
    Current Employee - Installation Specialist

I have been working at Morgan Exteriors full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I've been with this company for 20 years! VERY good people to work for. They treat me like family and that's a great feeling to have in the work place.

Cons

I can't really come up with any cons!!!! We all know a job is a job. But at the end of the day, I'm very grateful for my position with this company!!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and I'll have your back all the way. New service truck would be nice!! :)

"Family owned business that has treated me like family since the day I was hired!!!"

Current Employee - Marketing Personnel Specialist in Lutz, FL
    Current Employee - Marketing Personnel Specialist in Lutz, FL

I have been working at Morgan Exteriors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They are very caring and flexible with the fact that I have four little girls and two jobs. They define what it means to work for a Family owned and operated company! For those who work hard for them, they work hard to compensate them, more than just financially. They go out of their way to celebrate employees triumphs and they are caring and concerned for employees that are going through struggles. I am grateful to have been welcomed into this family and also giving me an opportunity to support my family. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity!!!

Cons

They are ruining my diet!!! Two-Three times a week there's either a BBQ, Birthday, Anniversary, Lunch from management ect.... Please throw in a gym membership to the next girl you hire!!!

Advice to Management

I think you are doing business the right way, and you take very good care of your employees that are working their hardest to benefit the company as well as themselves. You may never please them all, but I think you do an amazing job pleasing the employees that are hard working and loyal to your business!

"Positive Work Environment"

Current Employee - Telemarketing Personnel Specialist in Lutz, FL
    Current Employee - Telemarketing Personnel Specialist in Lutz, FL

I have been working at Morgan Exteriors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Working at Morgan is a terrific opportunity for me as both my co-workers and Management make my employment most enjoyable. I found their Training process to be comprehensive. I have worked for several different employers and Morgan truly is a family oriented company. Not only are the schedules very flexible to accommodate family life, the people with and for whom I work always strive to recognize all holidays, birthdays etal. Morgan is a great place to work.

Cons

I really don't have any negative input as I really do enjoy my job, co-workers and Management.

"They Do NOT Pay Sales Reps"

Former Employee - Sales in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Sales in Tampa, FL

I worked at Morgan Exteriors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I found no pros considering the cons

Cons

They pay a new sales rep 8% of Par...and 50% over par. You are only paid 1/2 of your 8% at time of sale....the balance is paid once they determine the products are installed and they receive final payment. They NEVER tell reps when jobs are completed...and YOU must request payment on sales...even on the initial sale....YOU MUST submit a request to be paid!! I had never heard of any company operating this way. I was terminated after 3 months and 5 sales...now, I find that I am not being paid on my back end commissions. You could say I am just a pissed off ex employee...but I can give you the name of 4 other sales reps who have had the same identical issue. We are actually putting together a class action law suit against Morgan Exteriors. I found another ex employee who experienced the same situation...they posted their story on Ripoff Report.com

Advice to Management

Don't be "penny wise and pound foolish"....not paying people what they earned may save you a few dollars today....but word will get out...and it will cost you sales and future employees. No one wants to work for a thief!