KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Morgan McKinley

Engaged Employer

Morgan McKinley

Add a Review

Morgan McKinley Employee Reviews about "morgan mckinley"

Updated Nov 28, 2021

Found 74 of over 559 reviews

4.3
Morgan McKinley Chief Executive Officer  Gerald Fitzgerald
Gerald Fitzgerald

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great culture and people are looked after(in 58 reviews)
  • "The people are all really great and there is a distinct lack of ego in comparison to a lot of other firms.(in 41 reviews)
  • "Good training and teaching(in 34 reviews)
  • "Good work life balance and work hours(in 23 reviews)
  • "Great management across the entire business and a true focus on development which is thorough and incredibly helpful!(in 20 reviews)
Cons
  • "Thresholds!! Base salary is low, commission structure isn't good and almost no benefits.(in 12 reviews)
  • "Not fit for someone who is looking for a mild career progression.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Can be long hours but to be expected in recruitment(in 8 reviews)
  • "Poor commission structure in place for most people(in 6 reviews)
  • "Zero benefits bar a 6% pension but this is normal within the recruitment industry.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "morgan mckinley"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Inspirational leaders, a forward thinking and supportive business with an incredible team culture.

Nov 28, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A leadership team that encourages you to constantly strive to be better. - Colleagues that are supportive and encouraging. - A place where you can celebrate the wins, talk and learn from failures without judgement. - Brilliant learning and development program. - Lots of fabulous team social events. - Strong focus on giving back to the community. - Gorgeous office (always a nice perk)!

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. I wasn't looking to leave, the only reason I did was that I received a major career progressing opportunity that was outside of the scope that Morgan McKinley could offer, which was completely beyond their control. It was one of the hardest decisions of my life to leave!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great culture, put people first and some great people!

Nov 22, 2021 - Consultant in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Morgan McKinley for a bit now and love my time here. It's a company that values their own people, their opinions and listens. Like all companies, there are cons, but at MM there are a LOT of PRO's. Recruitment itself is a tough job, however I am fully supported and thrive on working around great people. Well done to the leadership team - we know it's not easy and you cannot please everyone all the time but we do appreciate all you do for us

Cons

We have had a few people leave of late which has caused a couple of question marks among a few people, but in recruitment people will leave. The good thing is that the people I look up too and aspire too are still here.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Risk & Compliance - Associate Consultant

Oct 22, 2021 - Associate Consultant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have completed 3 weeks working at Morgan Mckinley and coming for the sales field to recruitment I was afraid of the challenges I would face in my career transition but the Team at MMK Sydney has been very supportive. Culture in the company is great and staff Management is on hand at all times to answer any questions and offer support where needed with training and a great induction.

Cons

I personally can say there are no cons at that stage of working at Morgan Mckinley and I am truly happy with the training I have been receiving and how much I have learned in only 3 weeks

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

An Incredible Place to Work and Learn

Sep 30, 2021 - Associate Consultant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Coming in as a complete newcomer to recruitment, I continue to have such an incredible experience learning from the wealth of knowledge and experience held within the Sydney Morgan McKinley office. The entire team — from Senior Directors and Company Leaders to Consultants — have always and continue to be extremely willing to invest time into my personal and professional development. Beginning as an Intern I was able to experience many key client areas and work alongside a variety of people within the business. During this time, and presently as an Associate Consultant, I feel part of a team working under an incredible vision to provide the best and most positively impactful experience to our candidates and clients. Even in a remote environment I never feel a barrier or unable to approach anyone in the team for advice or support - no matter how trivial the question.

Cons

I personally cannot fault any aspect of my experiences at Morgan McKinley

People Director

WOW! That's awesome feedback, thank you so much. It's great to hear your experience... thanks for sharing.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

MMK

Jul 6, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent leadership team & career opportunities

Cons

None come to mind about Morgan McKinley

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Mar 11, 2021 - Client Services Manager (CSM) in Singapore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management particularly during Pandemic, transparent and honest

Cons

I'm happy with Morgan McKinley as my employer

People Director

Super feedback, thank you!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

An excellent recruitment company to work for

Jan 21, 2021 - Senior Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Morgan McKinley for over 5 years. I have worked at other recruitment companies and It's by far the best one. Apart from having an excellent name in my market and internationally, the culture and professionalism of the firm also stand out. Transparent management, employees are very fairly treated, lovely offices and a very good social aspect too. Excellent and very adult approach to flexible working during the pandemic.

Cons

I believe there are more competitive commission schemes in the market. But I would sooner be happy with every other aspect of the company as I am, than earn a little more commission and not be happy.

People Director

Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Vendor position at Microsoft

Feb 2, 2021 - Software Localization Engineer in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was working as a vendor at Microsoft through Morgan McKinley. The pay was ok and I was pretty happy with my position. I decided to look for another position and move away from Ireland, so I left. Microsoft seems to treat vendors ok compared to some other US companies. No complaints from me.

Cons

No cons for me at all.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best company I have ever worked for

Sep 7, 2020 - Principal Consultant in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is so refreshing to work for a recruitment agency that invests so heavily in their people. I have been at Morgan McKinley for 5 years and have loved every minute of it. You are given the best platform for success - gaining access to the top tier clients in the Market with PSA's, and the freedom to BD new business and develop your manage your own markets. You are trusted to build your desk in your own way. MMK does not believe in a one size fits all KPI. Whether you are new to recruitment or an experienced consultant, I could not recommend MMK more.

Cons

Genuinely cannot think of any!

People Director

Smashing review - thank you so much!

10. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Good

Aug 30, 2020 - Creative Strategist in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people working at Morgan Mckinley

Cons

n/a - i had no bad experiences

Viewing 1 - 10 of 74 Reviews