Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Finally got selected after 2 rounds of interview and must say the work environment in Morpheus is very friendly" (in 10 reviews)

• "While looking for an internship I came across Morpheus Human Consulting" (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons in this company" (in 38 reviews)

• "There are no cons in this company as I had already mentioned that everything is good in this company" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Feedback for Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

After having 10 years of experience in HR, I wanted to start something of my own. I came across the franchise opportunity by Morpheus Consulting through their linkedin post. I connected with them and they explained me the whole process. Their smooth functioning and prompt reply for queries have convinced me to purchase their franchise model.

Cons

no cons for this company

2. "Morpheus Human Consulting Review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was looking for job opportunity but couldn't find one proper, in this process of searching came across Morpheus Consulting in LinkedIn found that they regularly keep on posting jobs, directly applied from the link given in their description and within a day of applying I got a call from them where they asked some information they needed, given an interview finally and got selected for the position I was looking. One of the best thing I Liked is that they had treated me very well, arranged the interview according to my comfort.

Cons

no cons from my end for them

3. "Good Franchise Business Opportunity"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I received a mail from Morpheus Consulting regarding franchise business opportunity found it to be of my interest. So I reverted them back that I was interested in it. The team quickly called up and they explained me the entire process very properly.Also I researched about Morpheus Consulting and found them to be very active on their social media platforms plus their positive reviews developed a trust within me for them. Finally I bought their franchise and now working with them from around a month, must say that they provide good support in case if I get stuck somewhere.

Cons

Till now I don't have any cons for this company

"Fraud company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Morpheus Human Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

I would suggest not to join this company...
    Bcoz these ppl don't pay

Cons

They basically don't pay you.
    The work pressure is too much comparatively...
    They pay you really less & you will never get ur full salary.
    If u are lucky enough then you will will hopefully get ur salary really late....

Morpheus Human Consulting Response

Nov 30, 2018 – Founder

So lets clarify first whether you were paid or not. It seems a little confusing since at one point you have mentioned that you were not paid and than you will be paid less or not full salary. On the... More

5. "Working at Morpheus is Fun!"

Pros

Working at Morpheus is a great fun. Friendly environment, diversity in work helps us to groom ourselves. I give Morpheus a five-star rating.

Cons

There are no cons from my end

6. "Franchise Feedback"

I worked at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have already heard about Morpheus Consulting but recently came across it post on social media.They were having some franchise offers that attracted me since i always wanted to start my own business.The morpheus team provided me the right training from the base which is useful for new comers in the field.I must say Mr Kailash Shahani has a dedicated team to look after all your queries.

Cons

I have no complaints towards this company.

"The company is a sham"

Pros

Nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing

Cons

They are frauds please do not have any connection with them

Advice to Management

stop cheating people

8. "Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was planning to start my own business from a very long time. I have also tried many sectors in business but when i got to know about Morpheus Human Consulting, I decided to give a try. I got the option to work from home. The deal with Morpheus was really cost effective because its a one time investment process & you get a lifetime partnership opportunity with Morpheus. I am really glad to be a part of this company.

Cons

Till now i didnt noticed any cons

"Economical Franchise Model"

Pros

I was working in Hr industry from past 9 years and was looking for starting my own business in Recruitment from quite sometime.After going through various proposals I found the proposal given by Morpheus Human Consulting very interesting.After studying each and every detail and speaking to Mr. Kailash I opted for their commercial based franchise.I must say that their work concept is quite unique and economical.Also the concept of their userfreindly Talentnow software is worth appreciating.

Cons

I dont think there are any cons in Morpheus Human Consulting

10. "Good Experience At Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had applied for an internship in Morpheus Human Consulting through Internshala. I got a call for an interview and the entire process went smoothly and I got selected.I am currently pursuing MBA in Hr and this summer internship was part of my curriculum.The positive and negative feedback provided by Kailash sir and Archana Maam has helped me grow professionally as well as personally.Initially I just had knowledge about recruitment but after this internship I have understood what Human Recruitment actually is and how it works.I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

Cons

I don't think this company has any cons