Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • No cons yet in this organization (in 24 reviews)

• I have found no cons in this organization (in 3 reviews)

"Positive feedback"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was looking for a better opportunity and as well as a business where I can work from home and then I came across Morpheus Consulting and their franchise model. I met the whole team and Mr. Kailash Shahani (CEO of the company) explained me how the process works. I decided to take the franchise of Morpheus Human Consulting and since then things are going towards a better direction. They were really supportive and helpful during all times and work has been at power since I joined them.

Cons

I have found no cons in this organization

2. "Franchise Review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have had an amazing experience working with Morpheus consulting. I opted for their home based franchise model which allows you to work from anywhere from any part of the where you could work on a laptop and a telephone. This had really helped me to get that extra bit of income for me. I took their franchise in the year 2016 and have been in good terms with them ever since. I always got my payments on time. So I thank the team for their help and opportunity given to me .

Cons

I have found no cons in this organization.

3. "Fracnhise review"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

There was an ad of Morpheus Human Consulting on google. Their ad was about franchise home based model. I read their terms on the website and I was really interested and wanted to take this further. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industries is really good. .. I am one of those happy partners of Morpheus human consulting. Morpheus taught a lot to me in depth about recruitment. I also got my first closure in next few months. I read some of the online reviews about Morpheus human consulting which I found are absolutely fake.

Cons

No cons yet in this organization......

4. "Suspicious,..., so many self written good reveiws"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

No, pros, nothing is good here

Cons

Please do not buy their Franchise, they will keep all the money and give you none

Advice to Management

Please do not cheat others, God is there, believe in Karma

5. "Worst Working environment,With no salary on time."

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Noida (India)

I worked at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing was there to give you benefit in professional career

Cons

They give you salary after 4-5 months if you left there then forget your 5 months salary.

6. "Morpheus human consulting franchise review"

Current Employee - Franchise Partner in Mumba, Copperbelt (Zambia)
    Current Employee - Franchise Partner in Mumba, Copperbelt (Zambia)

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Morpheus Consulting gave me an opportunity to work as their franchise partner. Earlier it was quite difficult for me to understand recruitment because I was not from this industry. But the team was really supportive. Morpheus team helped in understanding the complete recruitment process. I have also read some of the reviews online which I think are absolutely fake. Thank you team!!

Cons

I found there are no such cons in this organization

7. "Glad to be associated as Franchise partner"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

It’s been more than 3 years that I am working as their franchise partner with Morpheus Consulting. I wanted to start a business where I could handle my job and side by side some other business too. Morpheus consulting gave me that opportunity where I could handle both the things at the same time without any hassle. Morpheus gave me two options ie home based business and commercial business. I chose to go for home based business where I and my wife both can work whenever we get time. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through some of the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on Indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team. I am really happy with my decision. Thank you Morpheus consulting for such a great opportunity.

Cons

NO cons i have found in this organization

"Best business deal given to me by morpheus consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I got to know about Morpheus human consulting franchise through one of my colleague as he is working with Morpheus consulting as their part time franchise partner. I was really impressed with their kind of services provided with minimal amount. I called them and fixed a meeting, the team was very nice. The franchise department explained me the whole process.. I was planning to setup a commercial business, the inputs given to me by the Morpheus team was very kindful.. Now it’s been 6 months i have been working with Morpheus human consulting and also got my 1 st closure which feels great.. Thank u Morpheus human consulting

Cons

No cons in this organization.

"morpheus human consulting franchise review"

Pros

Saw one of their frachise ads of Morpheus human consulting on Facebook and LinkedIn . Their ads were about the franchise business proposal which they have just started with. The services that they were providing really grabbed my attention. Met the team members and started working with them. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industries is really good. .... i am one of those happy partners of morpheus human consulting.. Morpheus taught a lot to me in depth about recruitment. I also got my first closure in next few months... I find all the online reviews about morpheus human consulting is absolutely fake. People come online and wrote all rubbish reviews.

Cons

NO cons i found in this organization

Morpheus Human Consulting Response

Dec 7, 2017 – Recruitment

Even I feel the same. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industries is really good.

"Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new business"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new franchise business. And I was also looking to start up a business since 6 months. During those 6 months I have gone through many business proposals but Morpheus consulting proposal was more interesting. I met them regarding the franchise model and I really liked it and started working with them. It’s been a wonderful experience to start my own organization in this HR field. Thanks Morpheus consulting for all your support.

Cons

NO cons in this organization