Morpheus Human Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

4.5
Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Work and Fun together so good work life balance" (in 5 reviews)

• "I must say the working environment is very positive & i also got the opportunity to learn a lots of new things" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons in this company" (in 30 reviews)

• "There are no cons in this company as I had already mentioned that everything is good in this company" (in 3 reviews)

1. "Working at Morpheus is Fun!"

Pros

Working at Morpheus is a great fun. Friendly environment, diversity in work helps us to groom ourselves. I give Morpheus a five-star rating.

Cons

There are no cons from my end

2. "Franchise Feedback"

I worked at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I have already heard about Morpheus Consulting but recently came across it post on social media.They were having some franchise offers that attracted me since i always wanted to start my own business.The morpheus team provided me the right training from the base which is useful for new comers in the field.I must say Mr Kailash Shahani has a dedicated team to look after all your queries.

Cons

I have no complaints towards this company.

3. "Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was planning to start my own business from a very long time. I have also tried many sectors in business but when i got to know about Morpheus Human Consulting, I decided to give a try. I got the option to work from home. The deal with Morpheus was really cost effective because its a one time investment process & you get a lifetime partnership opportunity with Morpheus. I am really glad to be a part of this company.

Cons

Till now i didnt noticed any cons

"Economical Franchise Model"

Pros

I was working in Hr industry from past 9 years and was looking for starting my own business in Recruitment from quite sometime.After going through various proposals I found the proposal given by Morpheus Human Consulting very interesting.After studying each and every detail and speaking to Mr. Kailash I opted for their commercial based franchise.I must say that their work concept is quite unique and economical.Also the concept of their userfreindly Talentnow software is worth appreciating.

Cons

I dont think there are any cons in Morpheus Human Consulting

5. "Good Experience At Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had applied for an internship in Morpheus Human Consulting through Internshala. I got a call for an interview and the entire process went smoothly and I got selected.I am currently pursuing MBA in Hr and this summer internship was part of my curriculum.The positive and negative feedback provided by Kailash sir and Archana Maam has helped me grow professionally as well as personally.Initially I just had knowledge about recruitment but after this internship I have understood what Human Recruitment actually is and how it works.I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

Cons

I don't think this company has any cons

6. "Review for Morpheus"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had one year of experience in recruitment and was looking for a company change, came to know about the openings for the full-time Recruitment Specialist in Morpheus Human Consulting. Received a positive response after applying on the job post. Finally got hired and must say the learning experience is completely different and very informative. The entire Morpheus Team is very friendly plus all the positive and negative feedbacks I saw online helped me in my decision to take their offer.

Cons

I cannot find any cons in this company

7. "Positive Franchise Feedback For Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I came to know about Morpheus Human Consulting Franchise from their advertisement on Linkedin. I had contacted their franchise team and they solved all my doubts, complaints regarding the franchise. Finally found this franchise to be positive for me as it has many benefits like the low investment cost, training plus their refundable scheme which was plus point which no other franchises I guess would have offered.

Cons

No cons for this franchise

8. "Morpheus Human Consulting franchise feedback"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Since I was looking at establishing a business in India for some time, I thought of searching for good recruitment companies on Franchise India rather than starting my own business. In the process of researching and calling many franchises, I found Morpheus Franchise to be the perfect fit for me. There are no negative reviews from my side for this company because it has so much advantages like you don't need prior business experience and they provide training to you and your team about the process and Recruitment.

Cons

No cons from my side for this franchise

9. "Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model"

Pros

I was looking for a recruitment franchise, but for any franchise business you need an office space. Researching on the internet, I came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise Model where they offer you two types of franchise option. Work from Home OR office. I opted for their work from home Franchise model. The investing amount was also quite affordable. Now its been more than one and a half year and I have no negative feedback for them.

Cons

No cons for this franchise

10. "Nice place for work"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Human Consulting has been an important stepping stone in my career and has helped me to grow.

Cons

I find everything nice here