Morpheus Human Consulting "no cons" Reviews | Glassdoor

Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated Oct 9, 2019

4.5
Morpheus Human Consulting Founder and CEO  Kailash Shahani
Kailash Shahani
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons so far for this company(in 56 reviews)

• "There are no downsides for this company(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Excellent Investment Opportunity"

Current Contractor - Human Resources Business Partner

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting for less than a year

Pros

A normal 10-6 job is not something I wish to pursue. So I thought I should opt for some work from home option. That is when I came across this franchise opportunity by Morpheus Human Consulting, they provide a great one-time investment opportunity. Working with Morpheus team has never been disappointing. I am not given a chance to complain about anything. Keep up the good work Morpheus Consulting!

Cons

No cons to share about Morpheus Human Consulting

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-09-28
  2. "Good Franchise Business Opportunity!"

Current Contractor - Franchisee

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

I received a mail from Morpheus Consulting with reference to franchise opportunity found it to be of my interest. So I asked them about it on the mail itself the Morpheus team contacted me and explained the entire process in detail. Also I researched about Morpheus Consulting and found them to be very active on their social media platforms plus their positive reviews developed a trust within me for them. Finally I partnered with them as a Franchise partner and now working with them for more than a month, and can say they provide positive support everytime I get stuck anywhere.

Cons

No cons to state for Morpheus Human Consulting

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-10-01
  3. "Most positive HR Consultancy"

Current Freelancer - Operations Manager

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

One of my friends did an internship at Morpheus Human Consulting, so she asked me to check out their website mhc.co.in/job for job openings. I found many relevant job postings and applied for the same. Within no time, the Morpheus team contacted me for the interview schedule.

Cons

No cons to state for this company

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-08-20
  4. "Most genuine Recruitment Consultants"

Current Employee - Candidate

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Morpheus Human Consulting has been my complete guide in the process of getting a job. They regularly come up with really helpful blogs related to careers, interviews, jobs, recruitment etc. Morpheus Team works very smoothly and systematically, the job postings they have are very informative and clear. I got the job I wanted because of Morpheus Consulting. Thanks a lot, Morpheus Human Consulting stay positive.

Cons

No cons in my experience.

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-08-27
  5. "Perfect Franchise Model"

Current Contractor - Franchise Partner

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

I received a mail from Morpheus Human Consulting team regarding their franchise proposal. I went through the proposal found it really convincing so I contacted them on the number mentioned in the mail and asked them to setup a meeting. Mr Kailash Shahani the owner personally took out time to meet me and very positively explained the investment model. I found no issues in the proposal and the best part is that they mention everything they promise in the agreement so there is no turning back.

Cons

The proposal is really good and they deliver what they commit so no cons from my side.

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-10-09
  6. "GOOD INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

I am currently pursuing MBA in HR and summer internship is a part of my curriculum. Hence I applied at Morpheus Consulting. The feedback (positive / negative) provided by Kailash Shahani and Archana has helped me grow professionally as well as personally. Initially I just had knowledge about recruitment but after this internship I have understood how is Recruitment, sourcing and screening done. I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

Cons

There is no cons i found

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-09-11
  7. "Positive feedback for Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

I have been working as a Digital Marketing intern at Morpheus Consulting for a while now. Morpheus is a recruitment firm with positive environment, friendly staff. The work environment is very chill also the feedback you receive whether it may be positive or negative from your seniors really helps you to grow professionally as well as personally. Overall my journey has been amazing till now.

Cons

No cons as far as I am concerned

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-07-09
  8. "Summer Internship In Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

I am an MBA student looking for an summer internship which was compulsory for us.Applied to Morpheus Human Consulting through Campus placement and got selected. Its been a month and I must say the learning experience I am having is really worth and the positive feedback I received helped me in my growth both professionally and personally. Glad to be a part of Morpheus Consulting.

Cons

Have been presently working here and found no cons yet.

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-05-30
  9. "Marketing Field + Friendly Environment.. Perfect combo for Marketing Internship"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting

Pros

From being a part of an IT giant for almost about two years to finding my way into my desired area of work, I was quite skeptical of this change of career that stood in front of me. With a plan of pursuing an MBA in marketing, I always believed that a brief stint in marketing would help me get the right exposure. This is when I started looking for marketing internships and ended up applying to Morpheus Consulting. The response was pretty prompt. I was shortlisted and was called down for an interview at their Andheri office. I was not at all surprised of the positive reviews these folks had on various platforms. It has been quite some time now that I have been interning here and must admit that the work culture in Morpheus has helped me not just technically but also has enhanced my interpersonal skills. Surely the initial few days were tough to adapt to, but the Management here and their constant support never let me get bogged down. Overall it has been an eventful journey and continues to be. If you are open to learning, Morpheus is the place!

Cons

No cons from my end

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-05-13
  10. "Morpheus Consulting Franchise Business Opportunity"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting part-time

Pros

I already had an experience in HR industry and was following few HR company in LinkedIN. Seen an Ad of Morpheus Human Consulting work from home franchise business opportunity, I had emailed them and within the same day they called me up to inform about their Franchise. They had a very professional approach, they cleared all my doubts, complaints, queries and arranged a meeting in their office as I personally wanted to meet their team and confirm about my payment.Its been around 5 months now and I am having a very positive experience with them even if you are stuck somewhere just call them and they will solve your query very efficiently.

Cons

I have no cons for this franchise

Morpheus Human Consulting2019-05-08