KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Morrison Healthcare Reviews

Updated May 13, 2021

4.4
Pros
  • "There are lots of opportunities for growth(in 157 reviews)

• "Great company with plenty of opportunity for advancement(in 139 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is sometimes not balanced(in 86 reviews)

• "Long hours working in the field(in 74 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Morrison Healthcare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Working for Morrison Health Care

May 6, 2021 - Retail Manager in Binghamton, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

You have plenty of opportunities for advancement.

Cons

Depends on the region you live for how many jobs are available.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

May 13, 2021 - Sous Chef in Lancaster, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison has plenty of opportunities to change accounts as well as promotions.

Cons

The hours can be long

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best employer by far!!!

May 11, 2021 - Director of Dining Services in Albany, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

One of the many reasons Morrison Healthcare is one of the best employers is because they provide a great work/life balance, best work culture and enviroment and very competitive salary. Morrison. provides education opportunities and limitless opportunities to advance. they give you all the tools and then some. it is up to you to decide how successful you are within the company.

Cons

Morrison Healthcare is a contract Management company, so with that being said your contract could end and you would need to seek employment elsewhere. possibly within the company if there are opportunities in your area. for an individual with a family this maybe hard, for someone willing to travel and relocate the opportunities are everywhere. insurance benefits are awful. they don't cover much and the deductable is very high.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your constructive feedback as it will help to continue to grow and support our employees. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

4. 5.0

Morrison Healthcare is a great place to work. Non stop Learning & Opportunity

May 13, 2021 - ADFN in Media, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great Work Life Balance. We share a parent company Compass group Upward mobility High Standards

Cons

You will be challenged and tested, which isnt usually a bad thing, but theyre making me write something here

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

A rewarding company to work for

May 4, 2021 - Senior Director of Food and Nutrition in Rochester, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great career advancement opportunities are available around the country. Senior leadership frequently rewards hard work and celebrates positive results. Morrison believes in people and provides abundant leadership training. This company has developed many systems and tools that set you up for success but you have to want to be successful.

Cons

Sometimes unexpected challenges arise. If you are unwilling to deal with unexpected situations or challenges this might not be the job for you.

6. 5.0

May 13, 2021 - Clinical Nutrition Manager in Media, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company provided great education on the most up to date topics in your field . Many opportunities to advance.

Cons

Sometimes uses a one size fits all approach, often difficult for individual facilities to achieve.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place To Work

May 11, 2021 - Director in Binghamton, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison Healthcare is a great place to work. The company takes care of its employees and has great opportunity for advancing your career

Cons

Morrison Healthcare is a Great place to work

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

May 11, 2021 - Director Food & Nutrition Services in Oneonta, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Training, Career Options, Diversity, Opportunities, Ethics "Believes in the Power of Food"

Cons

Time Off/Benefits not the greatest but not the worst

9. 5.0

Innovative Company

May 5, 2021 - Director of Food and Nutrition in Plainsboro, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company strongly encourages employee development and has a passion for QUALITY! They want to have the best culinary leaders in the industry and they set the highest ethical and professional standards which contribute to great relationships.

Cons

PTO seems to be less than industry standards

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback and recommendations. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

10. 5.0

Great Company to Work For

May 4, 2021 - Associate Director in Rochester, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison values my training and development as well as things that are important to me such as diversity and inclusion, work life balance, and open communication

Cons

Sometimes being part of a company this large you feel like your could get lost in one of the numbers

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,607 Reviews