Cover image for Morrison Healthcare
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Morrison Healthcare Employee Reviews about "communication"

Updated Jan 20, 2023

Tim Pierce
1,364 Ratings

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Morrison Healthcare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "communication"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work!

Mar 24, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company focuses heavily on wellness and nutrition and is working hard to change the perception of hospital food. Within management and at the corporate level is there is a heavy emphasis in taking care of the front-line staff and hourly employees. New offices are in a great facility and overall there is an encouraging and enthusiastic atmosphere at the corporate offices.

Cons

It's large company with staff all over the country. Even corporate and support services are not always centrally located with means communication relies heavily on e-mail

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Jun 12, 2017 - Patient Care Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been employed with Morrison for more than a decade. There is stability and opportunity for growth. I have been promoted 5 times during my tenure. The benefits are good: health, vision, life, discounts; and there are even voluntary benefits: car insurance, etc.

Cons

Increased and more prompt communication; also to allow employees to visit other units to gain understanding of other units workflow. I also would like to see a faster implementation of technology.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. Join the Morrison Healthcare team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Retail Manager

Jul 22, 2017 - Retail Manager in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel Morrison communicates there values and what can be expected from them. I feel communication is key to everything and Morrison does an excellent job with communication.

Cons

As a retail manager some of the things that are ask of us are too much. I don't think some folks from senior management or just some of the marketing people understand that we are trying to run accounts with very little FTE's and trying to make money while also keeping guest happy. We do not have time to get all the things done they are asking for such as case studies and refreshes. I understand it is important, but it is very hard to complete everything and run a business and also not work 70 hours a week. Family is a big deal with Morrison, but it is hard to be with your family when so much is expected from you.

1 person found this review helpful