Cover image for Morrison Healthcare

Morrison Healthcare

Engaged Employer

Morrison Healthcare

Add a Review

Morrison Healthcare Employee Reviews about "management"

Updated Jan 20, 2023

Tim Pierce
1,364 Ratings

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Morrison Healthcare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Ok for a starter job

Jun 29, 2015 - Customer Service Manager in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

You can go from hourly to management if your really work hard and show up to work.

Cons

Slow movement once you become management and hard to switch sites if you don't get along with upper management.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The Power of food is an awesome way to drive customer satisfaction

Apr 22, 2019 - Executive Chef in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training tools like: My LMS. Upper Management is always willing to listen and help get the tools needed to accomplish the task at hand

Cons

You may need to travel a bit far to get to work but it really doesn't bother me

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Morrison Healthcare Response

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We're so glad to hear you are enjoying our experience and our wonderful resources. Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work. We're proud to have you on the team.

3. Join the Morrison Healthcare team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Unappreciated, underpaid, and chronically understaffed

May 8, 2019 - Clinical Dietitian in Valhalla, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Only pro is the clinical management and the amazing institution where we work and are valued by our medical staff

Cons

Other than the clinical management, the food service management is unresponsive, disrespectful, and does not care about the clinical staff. We are valued by our peers on our respective medical units, however hold no value to the company. We were not equipped with necessary work materials (lab coats, business cards) for over 2 years. We are told there are no funds for educational materials. Our pay is abysmal and there is no incentive for growth. There is absolutely no compensation for extra effort taken by the clinical staff to stay afloat.We are not encouraged to obtain advanced credentials and this all leads to the immense turnover rate.

2 people found this review helpful

Morrison Healthcare Response

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We know our associates work hard every day. We will send this information to our HR Consultant for Westchester Medical Center so they are aware. Without your contributions, we can't serve our patients well. Thanks for being a part of the Morrison family and taking the time to provide constructive feedback.

5. 5.0