Cover image for Morrison Healthcare

Morrison Healthcare

Engaged Employer

Morrison Healthcare

Add a Review

Morrison Healthcare Employee Reviews about "morrison healthcare"

Updated Nov 30, 2021

Morrison Healthcare CEO Tim Pierce
Tim Pierce
1,368 Ratings

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great benefits and PTO.(in 180 reviews)
  • "The people are great and treat each other like family.(in 88 reviews)
  • "The company has many opportunities for promotion and they also do an awesome job with training.(in 86 reviews)
  • "great work life balance; support from upper and sr.(in 83 reviews)
  • "Those who work hard and flourish in their roles have many opportunities for growth within the company.(in 79 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Morrison Healthcare and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "morrison healthcare"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Morrison Healthcare Great Foodservice Company!

Nov 30, 2021 - Clinical Nutrition Manager in Scranton, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison Healthcare is a great company to work for. I have been with this company for the past 6 years and they truly show appreciation to their employees. They have development plans to help with career growth and development. Looking forward to what upcoming years with the company has to bring!

Cons

I do not have any cons.

1 person found this review helpful

Employer Representative

Hi there! We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to work

Nov 29, 2021 - Culinary Director in Edison, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison Healthcare has been the most amazing place to work. The support structure is unmatched, the growth opportunities are amazing, the management are the best I have ever had the opportunity to work with.

Cons

There are no cons for me.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

3. Join the Morrison Healthcare team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I love it here!

Jun 10, 2021 - Clinical Dietitian in Marietta, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Morrison Healthcare is a very inclusive, diverse company that emphasizes patient and client satisfaction. As a new grad, Morrison gave me a great opportunity to progress as a growing dietitian while providing me with all of the training and benefits that I needed. Leaders with this company are very open to any and all conversation and have supported me from day one.

Cons

I've been with Morrison a short time (~2 months), and I've had nothing but good experiences so far. There is a slight disconnect between the clinical and food service side, but steps are actively being taken to close that gap and become more cohesive.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best employer by far!!!

May 11, 2021 - Director of Dining Services in Albany, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the many reasons Morrison Healthcare is one of the best employers is because they provide a great work/life balance, best work culture and enviroment and very competitive salary. Morrison. provides education opportunities and limitless opportunities to advance. they give you all the tools and then some. it is up to you to decide how successful you are within the company.

Cons

Morrison Healthcare is a contract Management company, so with that being said your contract could end and you would need to seek employment elsewhere. possibly within the company if there are opportunities in your area. for an individual with a family this maybe hard, for someone willing to travel and relocate the opportunities are everywhere. insurance benefits are awful. they don't cover much and the deductable is very high.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your constructive feedback as it will help to continue to grow and support our employees. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

6. 5.0