Found 16 of over 173 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits" (in 16 reviews)
- "The starting pay is decent" (in 13 reviews)
- "Concerns about process and unrealistic expectations are heard and often lead to adjustment from senior leadership." (in 5 reviews)
- "Good opportunities for growth in the company." (in 5 reviews)
- "Salary and benefits are average" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Morrison Living and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "great benefits"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Aug 19, 2021DirectorCurrent Employee
The Salary is decent and the work life balance is good.
Communication, training, and support are minimal The benefits are not great at all.1Morrison Living Response3y
Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for being a part of the Morrison Living family.
- 4.0Oct 24, 2019CookCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
Great pay! Great benefits! Enjoyable atmosphere!
Not very many come to mind.Morrison Living Response5y
Hi there- thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying your benefits and the atmosphere! We're so proud to have you on our team.
- 5.0Feb 20, 2021Sous ChefFormer Employee, less than 1 yearCovington, LA
Great Benefits, 25 PTO days accrued within the first year, discount shopping amd great deals thru compass group
inability to refuse client request, even if to the detriment of the team or unit1Morrison Living Response3y
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. We value your passion for the work you do! Thanks for the time you spent with Morrison Living, making it a great place to work. Best of luck in your future endeavors!
- 4.0Nov 18, 2019Housekeeping Manager SupervisorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCanton, OH
Support of regional team and the managers at the account that I work at. Great benefits
staffing is a challenge at times1Morrison Living Response5y
Hi there- thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're very pleased to hear you're enjoying your experience, your benefits, and have found a lot of support. We're so proud to have you as a member of the Morrison Living family!
- 5.0Mar 21, 2023Line CookCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsChagrin Falls, OH
Great team members Free food Pto Benefits Caring management
Pay is just average for service industry
- 4.0Mar 19, 2018Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Great benefits and pay is competative
Huge company, easy to get lost in the shuffle.Morrison Living Response5y
Hi there, thanks for providing your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying your time with us at Morrison Community Living and we appreciate your constructive advice. We're so thrilled to have you on our team.
- 4.0Feb 16, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Great Benefits Package Competitive Salary and Wages
WORK LIFE BALANCE WORK LIFE BALANCE WORK LIFE BALANCEMorrison Living Response5y
Hello there – thanks for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying your experience with us and we appreciate your constructive feedback. Thanks for making Morrison Community Living a great place to work!
- 2.0Oct 15, 2022RDOFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Good benefits and salary Worked with some great colleagues
Bullied on a regular basis by corporate finance personnel. Little training for position - no established plan for transition into job. Much blame and finger-pointing Immediate supervisor didn’t know my job and couldn’t answer questions2
- 5.0Aug 30, 2019Nutrition Care ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearSan Antonio, TX
Great entry level job, compensation and benefits
Poor work life balance at accountsMorrison Living Response5y
Hello – thank you for making time to leave us a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your time with us at Morrison Community Living and we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
- 3.0Jan 13, 2019Dietary AideFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGreensburg, PA
Great benefits, loved the work and coworkers
There was never enough staff to cover all positions resulting in extra duties for those staff scheduled. Sometimes, especially at lunch there was too many people scheduled but breakfast and dinner shifts were sparse.1Morrison Living Response5y
Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. It is unfortunate that your time here was not what you’d hoped. Your recommendations in regards to scheduling will help us continue to grow and support our current employees. Good luck in your future endeavors and we are grateful for the time you spent with us.