Morton Salt Warehouse Worker Reviews | Glassdoor

Morton Salt CEO Christian Herrmann
Christian Herrmann

"Warehouseman"

Former Employee - Warehouse Worker

I worked at Morton Salt full-time for less than a year

Pros

Safety place ,VPP STAR ,great communications with the bosses and managers clean place to work,a lots of overtime

Cons

Very Strick with being late and is a small places

Morton Salt2017-07-15

"Toxic Work Environment"

Current Employee - Warehouse Worker in Cape Canaveral, FL

I have been working at Morton Salt full-time

Pros

Pay and Paid Time Off are above average

Cons

Started 2020 with a positive and optimistic hope for a positive direction moving forward. Unfortunately, discriminatory work practices, harassment, and self induced divisiveness between employees and departments abounds and appears to be escalating. Situation almost appears to be by design but not sure how a positive outcome can be achieved under those conditions.

Advice to Management

Address this issue with a positive and professional attitude.

Morton Salt2020-01-16

"Confused"

Current Employee - Warehouse Worker in Cape Canaveral, FL

I have been working at Morton Salt full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Excellent pay. Mid level to easy work load

Cons

No leadership. There is no true leader here. Leadership remains to be seen. Who is in charge?? Hello anyone there??? We don’t need a buddy with fist daps. We need somekne open to all suggestion. I have seen racism comments that’s not true st all they just feel minoroties have their place which currently is the bottom. No advancement at all. That is fine but don’t act like you care. Stay true to who you are. Nothing is fixed properly yet we have an entire maintenance team that sit and relax more than half the day. Yet leadership turns a blind eye. Being united is how we can make it. Hiding and being deceitful comes back to bite ya in the a.... so many new people yet everyone walks around confused and will say. Don’t ask me I was never directed on what to do. We hear If your not a person for clicks this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

What is the number to the local union office. We need true leader.

Morton Salt2019-09-26

"Warehouseman"

Current Employee - Warehouse Worker

I have been working at Morton Salt full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The only good this about working is the pay and the benefits that you get once your down with temp service

Cons

This company is a joke to work for. The management there does not care about the employees and what they have to say and will run you to the ground. As for the food grade plant at canveral is a joke there's nothing food grade about it. They store product in a temporary warehouse since it opened that's dirty and always have water in them that smell like mold and mildew and it just a joke. You have have to become a master mechanic to fix equipment. Morton moto is run it till it breaks and production is more important than anything.

Advice to Management

Things need to change surprised FDA hasn't showed up. Something needs to be done with management if your not working 3am to 3pm during the week you are nothing to this company and management

Morton Salt2018-06-08