Found 237 of over 242 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bad management angry maNagement not a good place to workat" (in 22 reviews)
- "No benefits for servers." (in 11 reviews)
- "Dumb and abusive managers" (in 7 reviews)
- "Long hours on your feet but that is expected in this industry." (in 7 reviews)
- "The entire company is predicated on favoritism, subtle racism, and good old boy antics." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Morton's Restaurant Group and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Sep 25, 2023ManagerFormer EmployeeSaratoga Springs, NY
Great pay and benefits. VP's do care and treat the employees very well.
Hours can be long, but you are compensated for them.
- 3.0May 30, 2023Server/WaiterCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPittsburgh, PA
Tips are usually good. High check average.
No benefits. At all. Owner is a billionaire.
Morton's Restaurant Group Reviews FAQs
Morton's Restaurant Group has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 242 reviews left anonymously by employees. 52% of employees would recommend working at Morton's Restaurant Group to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.
52% of Morton's Restaurant Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Morton's Restaurant Group 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.