Mosaic Sales Solutions Reviews
67% would recommend to a friend
(1745 total reviews)
Alejandro Rodriguez Bas
71% approve of CEO
Found 1,745 of over 2K reviews
Updated Nov 24, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Fun job and get to work with a lot of different companies for good pay." (in 230 reviews)
- "Mosaic is great for people who are independent and don't need a company holding their hand." (in 110 reviews)
- "The office was remote and offered flexible hours as long as you got the work done." (in 64 reviews)
- "They have good training and lots of room to jump around if you are in good regards with management." (in 48 reviews)
- "Great culture and vision for the company that is visible across the entire organization." (in 43 reviews)
- "Poor Management and Very Chaotic at times." (in 97 reviews)
- "No benefits since I'm only 38 hours per week" (in 49 reviews)
- "No work life balance at all! Too many chiefs who do not communicate with one another." (in 30 reviews)
- "Low salary and minimal promotions" (in 24 reviews)
- "Poor communication and reply times to questions" (in 22 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Mosaic Sales Solutions and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Nov 15, 2023National Field ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 years
Still the best company I have worked for to date. They have really solid leadership and a wonderful culture which is important to senior leadership. The remote aspect of my role provided me great flexibility. I was also able to keep any and all travel related perks for personal use which paid for several vacations!
The only real con came down to salary. As their business model is based upon finding margin in the headcount you never really make what you are worth in the open market as they bill the clients what your "worth" would be but have to pay employees less to hit margin and revenue goals.
- 3.0Oct 10, 2023Vice PresidentFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsChicago, IL
Mosaic was a band of like minded individuals all working towards the greater goal of doing amazing work. Incredible people and award winning work.
Once the agency was bought it was never the same, new sub-par leadership was brought in and eventually all of the talent left the agency. They consistently under value the A team players and then act shocked when people leave.
- 1.0Aug 17, 2023Territory Sales ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Flexible schedule and pays well
- Overnight travel is paid out of your pocket with reimbursement coming sometimes months later. - Bonuses are NEVER paid when promised, sometimes 1-2 quarters later. - Favoritism is rampant - Management is all over the place with some becoming micro managers or absolutely hands off - The parent company Acosta is separate, yet when it comes to IT or benefits they are in control which makes it confusing as Acosta does one thing and Mosaic does another. - You will walk away more in debt then when you started - Expect to be laid off as its contract work1
Mosaic Sales Solutions Reviews FAQs
Mosaic Sales Solutions has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,117 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Mosaic Sales Solutions to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
67% of Mosaic Sales Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mosaic Sales Solutions 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.