Mosaic Sales Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Mosaic Sales Solutions Chief Marketing Officer and President Kevin George
Kevin George

1,077 Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • good pay for an entry level job (in 92 reviews)

• Working independently, learning about different products, working with the public, great pay per hour (in 68 reviews)

Cons

1. "Fun, supportive and hardworking management that offers growth opportunities to those that share those values."

Current Employee - National Field Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - National Field Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Mosaic has offered me multiple promotions to help build my career. The leadership recognizes and promotes individuals that share the same values. Company is full of fun, hardworking and ethical leadership committed to adding value to their clients. If your good they really make an effort to keep you at the company should your program end.

Cons

Work/life balance can be a challenge at times. Salary is likely less than if you worked directly for the client.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing.

2. "Territory Representative"

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time

Pros

-flexible work schedule
    -decent pay
    -great team bonding activities
    -laid back environment

Cons

nothing while i was there. Loved my team.

3. "Great for flexibility and colleagues, but that's about it."

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Scheduling flexibility allows for good work-life balance (despite required weekend work), PTO balance grows as service time increases, health care, great people and direct management.

Cons

No career path or development. Open favoritism. Business is dependent on clients' needs, so there is some volatility as people can be let go in droves at a moment's notice. Salaries are far below market for similar positions with other employers. Paltry severance - mostly everyone in field positions (depending on program) receive a flat two weeks, regardless of whether your service time was 2 years, 5 years, 10 years, and so forth, resulting in a looming possibility of personal financial crisis while trying to find good work at the same time (which can take months). Poor mileage reimbursement.

Advice to Management

Fight for your field employees. You know, the ones who actually do all the leg work and make contract renewals happen.

4. "Amazing Company"

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time

Pros

The people, the culture, the vibe

Cons

None that I can think of.

5. "Great team and supportive staff"

Current Employee - Lead Samsung Experience Consultant in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent work opportunity, good environment and an opportunity to meet plenty of people as well as great compensation with a decent bonus structure

Cons

Little opportunity to move up and a difficult communication due to one manager overseeing a very large group and territory

6. "Certified Lead Samsung Experience Consultant"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time

Pros

Good pay, training, quartly bonuses, yearly raises, decent benefits

Cons

Work weekends. Some stores you have to work late nights. Job could end at anytime.

Advice to Management

Be more consistent with evaluations. Go over acquired bonuses with employees.

"Smoke and Mirrors"

Former Employee - Chief Executive Officer in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Chief Executive Officer in New York, NY

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It's a job, that occasionally follows through with contractual terms.

Cons

Hire young account managers with little or no field experience that work from the office and treat field teams like expendable employees (The field adopts having little work ethic due to treatment and many don't perform hard on the job, due to inexperience and treatment with higher ups.
    As a client I would babysit all activations. With programs costing millions, you deserve more.
    After working with leading global brands and companies, HR department is one of the most unprofessional, lack of communication and responsiveness. You again realize you are not a human being to them.

Advice to Management

"We need to remember that we survived and grew as a country by respecting each other, and that in business it means treating each employee as an individual business that deserves respect, fairness and equity"

"Horrible upper management"

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good pay and nothing else

Cons

Extensive hours, no work/life balance. Managers delegate all tasks to other members of staff. No value of your hard work even with full on client satisfaction. Every paycheck comes with discrepancies that they will not return to you in overtime rate.

Advice to Management

Upper management including human resources, account managers, and mosaic staff need to learn value in their employees. There is a very high turnover rate for this exact reason with this company. Take responsibilities for your faulty and flawed policies that aren't even followed. Hold management accountable for favoritism and discrimination which definitely occurs.

"Company that puts People First"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Mosaic puts people first.
    - Nothing but positive things to say about Chris Frederick.
    - This is a company that really wants/values input.
    - I never feel like there is a hierarchy when it comes to encouraging creative feedback.
    - Mosaic put its neck out there and hired my entire team an hour after our company shut down (Mosaic was using our team for some projects). They've done nothing but show appreciation. I've never been a part of a company that would have done something like that.

Cons

- There are a lot of systems that don't all communicate with one another. Other than some dated technology internally, I have nothing negative to say.

Advice to Management

- Hire more people like Chris Frederick.
    - Continue to take care of our people and they'll continue to take care of Mosaic.

10. "Relaxed, but disorganized"

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time

Pros

Flexible schedule, SOMETIMES
    Relaxed environment, SOMETIMES

Cons

Inconsistencies - Sometimes the schedule is very relaxed, sometimes it's very strict. Your hours vary from 3 hours a week up to 40 hours a week and some managers do not like when you turn down extra hours. Some stores let you do your own thing without interference, other stores basically want you to stay tucked away in a corner for your entire 3-7 hour visit.

Advice to Management

Try to keep your management teams. I went through three area managers in a year in my district.

Showing 1,077 of 1,215 reviews