Mosaic Sales Solutions "part time" Reviews | Glassdoor

Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews about "part time"

Updated Jul 25, 2019

3.5
Mosaic Sales Solutions President and CEO Alejandro Rodriguez Bas  (no image)
Alejandro Rodriguez Bas
Pros
  • "Good pay, fun working environment(in 105 reviews)

• "Great pay, managers motivate/give positive feedback often(in 73 reviews)

Cons
  • "Part time only available usually(in 66 reviews)

• "Limitation in terms of growth full time, but multiple occasions to do side projects within the company(in 59 reviews)

Reviews about "part time"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Fantastic gig if you are in college or have another job"

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions

Pros

Great hourly pay, kind and caring management, easy work, reasonable goals. My position was part time sales but there are other non-sales metrics you get graded on so I feel it was a well-rounded position.

Cons

Not enough hours to pay the bills on, but you have to work every weekend. Best suited for someone who needs extra cash after their 9-5 job, or someone who is in school during the week.

Advice to Management

Don’t cap hours so low on part-timers! We are willing to work!

Mosaic Sales Solutions2018-07-30
  2. "Great Experience Sony PSVR Brand Ambassador"

Former Contractor - Brand Ambassador in Boston, MA

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions for more than a year

Pros

-Excellent Pay -Expectations are clearly stated by management -Compensated for everything work related, including updating our consoles, receiving a package, etc... -The job was so much fun that it didnt feel like work. -Manager Brian Smith was very communicative and fair. He flew around the country to visit each Brand Ambassador at their individual locations. He would reward good workers with a gift card from time to time. -We all got sent to training in Texas. All expenses were paid and after training they set up Virtual Reality and we got to eat desserts, drink free alcohol, and play video games in this amazing ballroom.

Cons

Part time only available usually. I believe they still offer some type of health insurance for part time, but I am not certain.

Advice to Management

You all are doing a great job. Thanks for an awesome experience.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2018-02-25
  3. "Samsung Sales Representative"

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time

Pros

Flexible hours. Working independently. Learning new products and training staff.

Cons

No benefits for part time employees.

Advice to Management

Expand territories to include more stores.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2017-12-01

"Seasonal Brand ambassador/Market Manager"

Former Employee - Market Manager in New York, NY

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, and clients

Cons

I never received any pay check from the past two months, plus the job security is terrible and you may lose the job at anytime. I worked for Mosaic sales solutions for 4 years as a Market Manager, and didn’t receive any raise or growth within the company from the following years. When asked for a raise the Regional manager response was “You are replaceable”. When I was a Market Manager for mosaic sales solutions they had 85% program layoffs, including they offered us a entry seasonal part time positions just so we don’t receive unemployment benefits. Avoid this company at all costs.

Advice to Management

Look after your employees, and give them a chance to grow within the company. The superiors needs to be well trained, and replaced.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2017-12-27
  5. "Great Experience , fun company to work for and room for growth."

Former Employee - Retail Sales Representative in Pineville, LA

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company with awesome support system. Room for for advancement. Great upper management and great benefits and excellent training and education.

Cons

The contract with Best Buy was only for 3 years, no overtime and hours weren't consistent, part time employees work full time hours with no benefits.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2017-09-26

"Wouldn't work for them again."

Former Employee - Samsung Experience Consultant in Melbourne, FL

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

No pros to working this job. No benefits, no raises, flat hourly rate with terrible bonus opportunities.

Cons

Unrealistic Sales Goals, terrible hours, no benefits, expecting to work every holiday. THEY DO NOT PAY PART TIME EMPLOYEES HOLIDAY PAY Upper management were a bunch of frat boys, setting goals that were unrealistic while drinking beer and taking photos of their "meetings" No culture - sell this sell that you're nothing.

Advice to Management

Your management makes people want to never come back. Your human resources department has no accountability. Payroll took over a month to get me my first check.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2017-10-10

"Samsung Experience Consultant"

Former Employee - Samsung Experience Consultant

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good pay for the job whether part-time or full-time.

Cons

Management was a mess. You have 2 managers, one through Mosaic for HR-related things, and one through Samsung for scheduling coordination/Samsung-related things. Managers especially from Mosaic were bad with oversight and did not seem knowledgeable or very involved. Limited employee development even within job-related duties. Continually mistreated and berated by supervising full-time representative that was also a Samsung representative, and nothing was changed.

Advice to Management

Be more involved with representative development and leadership.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2017-08-14
  8. "Brand Ambassador"

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador in Arvada, CO

I worked at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Supervisor was great to work with. Project was representing Microsoft's Surface products. We had flexible hours you could set to fit into your schedule. The last 2 & 1/2 weeks of the program we could work up to 40 hours each week.

Cons

Part-time work. Project was for November and December. It is a challenge to find a program or position that provides 3/4 to full time hours.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2017-02-08
  9. "Doesn't Pay. Horrible management."

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Pay is average towards high, BUT if you don't get paid - does that even matter?!

Cons

-Doesn't pay their part time ambassadors on time or AT ALL! -Horrible communication -Truly don't care about anyone besides themselves (managers)

Advice to Management

Pay your employees, do what you say, and get your stuff together. If not, I see many lawsuits in your future.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2017-03-08
  10. "Samsung Experience Consultant"

Current Employee - Samsung Experience Consultant in Madison Heights, MI

I have been working at Mosaic Sales Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good wage, fun environment, keep up with latest technology by Samsung, opportunity to teach classes, great opportunity to get to know and work with fun Best Buy employees.

Cons

This position seems to be losing ground and over the past 8 months has dropped from a 4 person crew to a 2 person crew with only 16 hours available to the part time worker. Every store is a little different, but this seems to be a trend.

Advice to Management

Don't forget that customer service and support are the most important factors of the business behind sales.

Mosaic Sales Solutions2017-01-09