Moser Consulting Consultant Reviews

Moser Consulting Owner Ty Moser
Ty Moser
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Moser is the place to be!

Sep 30, 2020 - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance, Compensation, CEO, Managers, Amazing Food, Opportunity, Medical/Dental/Vision

Cons

There are currently no cons

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your awesome review! We are so glad you are here and part of our family!

2. 4.0

Great

Dec 28, 2020 - IT Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Feels like family and will work with you

Cons

Management could be better and process could improve.

3. 5.0

Best Place to Work

Sep 30, 2020 - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedule, room for advancement, great management team and style (no micromanaging), flex PTO, free lunches 2 times a week, budget for training, health and wellness perks

Cons

I have not discovered a con

Senior Corporate Recruiter

We appreciate your amazing review! We are glad to have you as part of our family!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Its not a workplace, it's not eve a team, it really is a family!

Aug 25, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Where to start... Flexibility, assistance, training, free lunches, snacks and drinks always provided, comfortable work spaces, automatic FREE benefits like dental and vision plans, cell phone stipend, fitness/health fees/gear reimbursement. Lot's of people who want to help you grow. The owner started at the bottom as a consultant. He knows what it takes to put in the work.

Cons

None ... really ... I mean... I'll take more pay but that's all I could ask for. The rest is already there

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you so much for your kind review. Our employees are our #1 asset and we look forward to seeing our employees learn new technologies as they grow. Thank you for being part of our family here at Moser Consulting!

5. 5.0

Moser gets it...

Aug 13, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is great, the benefits are far beyond 'competitive'. Excellent transparency. Everyone I've worked with at Moser has been professional, smart, and drama doesn't exist.

Cons

I can't think of anything.

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your kind review. We are grateful to have you as part of the Moser Family.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Senior Consultant

Jun 10, 2018 - Senior Consultant in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company. Employee benefits and flexibility are top notch. They treat their employees like family. The owner works hard to be transparent and provides monthly meetings to update staff on the company's performance. I will stay with Moser as long as I'm able.

Cons

There really are no cons for Moser inclusively. At the moment, Moser is a subcontractor under a terrible prime which does impact morale and coworking opportunities with prime staff.

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you so much for your kind words. We value all of our employees' comments and take them to heart. Thank you for being part of our family here at Moser Consulting.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Poor Leadership; Clique Driven; Few Bad Apples Spoil Bunch

Apr 4, 2018 - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities for engagements to work on

Cons

Leadership Secretary (if she's still working there) Backstabbing

2 people found this review helpful

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time in sharing your experience working for Moser Consulting. We have an open door at Moser Consulting and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns so that we can improve. Please feel free to reach out to our HR team at hr@moserit.com.

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Benefits, Terrible Work/Life Balance

Feb 6, 2018 - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company provided lunches, on-site gym, generous benefits package is great! The senior technical folks are top notch which makes for great collaboration. I learned so much in my time at Moser. However, as an employee of a consulting company, remember that you don't work for Moser, you work for the client. All the free food in the world doesn't matter if you are working at the client from hell. Moser does provide training which is great. Though everytime I had a training session I still had to maintain 40hrs at the client!

Cons

Moser Consulting is a staffing agency above anything else. Moser finds contracts, then sends employees to work for that client. If you are lucky and find a great client then you are set. However, Moser has contracts with some of the worst companies in Indiana. These companies work their staff to the bone, including you. Moser takes no steps to protects it's employees. 80 hour weeks, 24/7 on-call, burnout, and mental strife are waiting for you. Please be careful when considering Moser as an employer. You also need to watch out for the tech stack at the client. There have been a non-trivial amount of employees that essentially got locked in to old or out of date tech. This is especially detrimental to developers who want to stay on the bleeding edge. You will have a very hard time finding a client to work for at Moser that uses the latest and greatest tech.

8 people found this review helpful
  9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Senior Consultant

Sep 25, 2017 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay with great benefits. The owner walks the talk. Great company to work for,

Cons

None that I can think of

Moser Consulting Response

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate our employees and thank you for your kind words!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place for Ambitious Professionals

Sep 7, 2017 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

- supportive management - continuing ed/training/certs paid for - excellent client relationships - high morale - open-minded to new ideas

Cons

Some may struggle with the level of self-direction expected, but to most that would not be a con.

2 people found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

Thank you so much for the review. We value all of our employees and appreciate your time in writing a review. Thank you for being part of the Moser Team!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 English Reviews