Moser Consulting Principal Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 15, 2016

5.0
Moser Consulting CEO Ty Moser
Ty Moser

"Best company I've worked for"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Sometimes it is the little things, like meals in the office kitchen, the Coke Freestyle machine, and suite tickets to a Pacers game. Other things like high pay, cellphone reimbursement, amazing Christmas party, opportunities for advancement, and a focus on training that make Moser the best place I've worked.

Cons

Any IT consulting firm will have a problem creating culture for employees who work full time at the client site. I think Moser does a great job though of trying to make everyone feel like part of their own culture though.

Advice to Management

Increase interaction with offsite consultants as much as possible.

Moser Consulting2016-04-15

Moser Consulting Response

November 3, 2016

We very much appreciate your recognition. Our priority is our talented people here at Moser. We are currently working towards offering more offsite interactions to better serve those consultants working offsite. Thanks again for your suggestion and kind words.

"Principal Consultant"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Management does the extra things to show that they value employees. Benefits are awesome and get better every year. Don't have to worry about politics. If you have a valuable and marketable skill and your primary client engagement ends, they will find another place for you instead of cutting you like most consulting companies.

Cons

Wish I were able to work out of the Moser office more rather than on client sites. This is because employees are treated TONS better at the Moser offices than they are at any client site.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and looking for ways to make Moser Consulting a better place. Your task here is difficult but you've shown the ability to do so in the past.

Moser Consulting2016-03-10

Moser Consulting Response

November 4, 2016

We appreciate your feedback. We will continue to work towards creating activities and such to keep our offsite consultants engaged here at Moser. We want to make sure everyone feels part of the Moser Family atmosphere that we have created here at Moser.

Found 2 reviews