Moser Consulting Consultant Principal Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2016

5.0
Moser Consulting Owner Ty Moser
Ty Moser

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best company I've worked for

Apr 15, 2016 - Principal Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sometimes it is the little things, like meals in the office kitchen, the Coke Freestyle machine, and suite tickets to a Pacers game. Other things like high pay, cellphone reimbursement, amazing Christmas party, opportunities for advancement, and a focus on training that make Moser the best place I've worked.

Cons

Any IT consulting firm will have a problem creating culture for employees who work full time at the client site. I think Moser does a great job though of trying to make everyone feel like part of their own culture though.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

We very much appreciate your recognition. Our priority is our talented people here at Moser. We are currently working towards offering more offsite interactions to better serve those consultants working offsite. Thanks again for your suggestion and kind words.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Principal Consultant

Mar 10, 2016 - Principal Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management does the extra things to show that they value employees. Benefits are awesome and get better every year. Don't have to worry about politics. If you have a valuable and marketable skill and your primary client engagement ends, they will find another place for you instead of cutting you like most consulting companies.

Cons

Wish I were able to work out of the Moser office more rather than on client sites. This is because employees are treated TONS better at the Moser offices than they are at any client site.

Continue reading
    7 people found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

We appreciate your feedback. We will continue to work towards creating activities and such to keep our offsite consultants engaged here at Moser. We want to make sure everyone feels part of the Moser Family atmosphere that we have created here at Moser.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews