KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "This poor decision prevented the company from funding the bonus pool for its real employees and ever since that happened, the bonus program as it was known is history.(in 1 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place

May 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible environemnt for work place

Cons

Too much management overview at work

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Moser Consulting is going woke

Jun 27, 2022 - Managed Services Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are some perks at Moser, free lunches and drinks, 401k match, PTO but the company is not what it used to be.

Cons

Moser is in the beginning phases of transitioning the company to the woke culture of today. They used to be a small company but since the company has grown, the owners are slowly making decisions to focus on diversity and inclusion and LGBTQ+. Many of the new hires and interns are under qualified because Moser is trying to build a diverse workforce instead of hire qualified professionals. The company recently added Martin Luther King Day as a paid holiday. Who does not love a day off? But why that day instead of any other one? Moser has made it to the best places to work list because they paid to be a part of that program.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An employee focused company

Apr 8, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser is an employee first style of company that promotes self development and work life balance. When it gets busy there is an "All hands on deck" mentality to support wherever needed, including the CEO, who remarkably is involved in both the work and personnel. A major player in commercial, State and Local opportunities, and developing into a company that will soon dominate the Federal market as well. Additionally, despite the pandemic, Moser has continued to grow and internally promote, especially in the past year. They also have many perks such as sporting event box tickets in both MD and IN, remote work, wellness bucks, flexible health care packages, company parties and events, and pay for lunch 1-2 times a week for those working in the office.

Cons

Individual personnel who have worked here a long time can be too comfortable with how they have always done things, which can hinder you in the IT sector because of how quickly things change. So when policy/requirements change based on the particular proposal/contract we are working on, those personnel are slow to changing gears based on the necessary demand.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Amazing culture, great pay, wonderful benefits and perks.

Nov 5, 2021 - Principal Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Even with all the growth we've experienced in the past two years, Moser still feels like the same family-oriented company that is was ten years ago. Ty and Paula go out of their way to make their employees feel appreciated and respected. This includes perks like Wellness bucks (a yearly allowance for anything fitness-related), free lunches twice a week, a generous budget for training, unlimited PTO, yearly bonuses, and a top-notch Christmas party, just to name a few. Most importantly though is the culture they strive to create, which isn't easy for an IT consulting firm. We've consistently been in the top 5 for best places to work for years now, but Ty and Paula stress that the ranking, while nice, isn't the point. It's the feedback they get from employees on how to improve the culture that they value the most. If this review sounds biased, it is. I've been at Moser for over ten years and hope to retire here.

Cons

As with any IT consulting firm, it is easy to be absorbed into your client's culture if you're on a long-term assignment. In those situations it can take some effort to stay connected to the rest of Moser.

5. 5.0

I Highly Recommend Moser

Jan 10, 2022 - Strategic Growth Director in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

The corporate culture is fantastic. Very smart people. Very nice people. Management cares about the customer and the quality of the work the teams produce. But they also care about the people that do the work and it shows. The benefits are great - the wellness benefits pay for everything from a mani-pedi to a new office chair for my home office, not to mention all the fitness opportunities. The 401K match is better than most along with a lot of Moser-paid benefits, including very reasonable costs for medical and dental premiums make this a really good place to work.

Cons

I haven't experienced any yet.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Engaging culture, friendly people, fast-paced

Jan 11, 2022 - Director in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO, Wellness bucks reimbursement, work from home flexibility (but really nice office space with catered lunches multiple times per week and on-site gym), incredibly supportive leadership (CEO & wife run the company and know every employee), MAJOR training & certification opportunities for all employees

Cons

Fast-paced environment might not be easy to manage for everyone, demanding clients at times (consistent with any consulting business)

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place

Mar 4, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities for personal and professional growth, flex PTO, most caring owner ever, and we are all valued as a person and employee.

Cons

Some growing pains, but progress continues to be made.

Moser Consulting Response

Marketing Director

Thank you for the review. I am glad you took the time to express your views and that you feel valued. Please let your manager know if you have any other ideas to help us move forward!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great place to work

Feb 1, 2022 - Senior .NET Developer in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser offers catered lunches 2 times a week and allow as much remote work as each employee needs.

Cons

Moser is a growing company and as such, some of the perks given to employees in the past are starting to go away.

Moser Consulting Response

Marketing Director

Thanks for taking the time to give feedback! As the company expands, it is experiencing some unavoidable growing pains, but we are trying to work around them as best we can and keep our culture together.

9. 5.0

Employer Review

Jan 11, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser Consulting has a wonderful culture. One that takes care of their employees, one that listens to their employees. I've never walked into work and felt more "at home" than I do at Moser Consulting.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about my time at Moser Consulting.

10. 5.0

Great place to work

Jan 19, 2022 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, people that want to help, free food, random gifts, great work life balance, low stress

Cons

none that are important enough to mention

Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Reviews

Moser Consulting Reviews FAQs

Moser Consulting has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 80 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Moser Consulting to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Moser Consulting employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Moser Consulting. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

96% of Moser Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Moser Consulting 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Moser Consulting to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, management.

Popular Careers with Moser Consulting Job Seekers