Moser Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Moser Consulting Owner Ty Moser
Ty Moser

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Most Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator, Senior Developer, Senior Sys Administrative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Everything about Moser is outstanding from the Leadership to the free lunches and on-site gym.

Cons

There really aren't any Cons to working at Moser.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you for being a long time contributor to the Moser company. We are successful because of our people.

"Best Employer I've had"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits: Stocked kitchen, wellness program, clearly defined bonus structure, training. Management all the way up to the owner are very accessible. You can voice concerns without fear of repercussions, and they care about making their customers and employees successful.

Cons

"growing pains" that would face any company, but the issues are continually monitored and corrected

Nov 4, 2016

We appreciate your review. Thank you for being a wonderful contributor to Moser's success!

"Corporate Recruiter"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture and environment is nothing I have ever experienced before. It's a breathe of fresh air. You feel valued and everyone takes care of one another. It's a collaborative environment and people are always willing to lend a helping hand. The benefits are like nothing I have ever encountered before. A wellness program, onsite gym, fitbit challenge, fully stocked kitchen, and the ability to have flexibility in your work day are just a few of the amazing benefits. The owners clearly care about the well being of their employees! It's a wonderful feeling! The philosophy is treat your employees top notch and customers and clients will be treated the same way.

Cons

I have no cons to speak of.

Nov 4, 2016

Our employees are very important to us and thank you for recognizing us. We are glad you are part of the Moser Family.

"Not just lip service"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Above market average compensation, unreal 401K package, great bonus package, and a company culture that feels exactly like family. Moser is an outstanding place to work and I am lucky to be a part of the team. The office in Indy gets better every day, with grills on the patio and a nice place to work outside as a change of pace, as well as a fully stocked cafeteria.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that as a consultant, I don't get to spend more time at the Moser office. They are making some awesome accommodations at the office that you sometimes miss out on being on site with a client every day.

Advice to Management

Continue to do the things that make you great as you grow.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you for recognizing our efforts in continuing to improve our employee relations here at Moser. We are always looking for ways to keep our offsite consultants involved. We would welcome any... More

"Hands down the best company"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Zionsville, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Zionsville, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

Owner cares about employees, gives back.

Cons

I'd have to nit-pick to find anything.

Advice to Management

Don't change

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you for your kind review and we appreciate you as part of the Moser Team.

"Where has this company been hiding my whole life?!"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The owners are amazing and have big hearts for their employees, the benefits are impressive and the perks are unmatched (in my experience). The workplace is comfortable and inviting making you actually want to come to work everyday. I've never experienced that at any other place I've been employed.

Cons

It's genuinely difficult to think of a con. Maybe a con could be that the A/C is so low I need a sweater everyday?

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing. Your employees appreciate every effort you make to ensure our job satisfaction. You all are a rare find particularly in a corporate (-ish) setting. Thank you!

Nov 4, 2016

WOW! Thank you! Our people are always #1 and we only hope to continue that and keep adding additional employee perks as we grow. We are lucky to have people like you as part of our Moser Family.

"Amazing Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company really cares about the employee from every single angle possible from benefits to work place culture. The owner does an amazing job of making this growing company still feel very personal. I could not ask for a better employer!

Cons

I really can not find anything bad to say. Communication on some things has been rocky at times but they have been doing a great job overcoming that challenge.

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome! We all really appreciate all that you do for the company and us as individuals. I love the fact that i feel like your door is open all the time for any problems we may have.

Jan 14, 2016

We certainly appreciate your time in writing such a wonderful review. Our employees are very important to us here at Moser Consulting.

"The air smells like warm root beer..."

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Great culture, smart consultants, a customer first attitude. and a CEO that genuinely cares about his employees. Compensation is good, benefits are very good. An on-site gym, an emphasis on employee health, and provided lunches are some of the daily tangibles. I have not seen a company that supports and encourages training and learning as does Moser.

Cons

If you are off site, you may feel a bit disconnected. Corporate communication could be better. Traditionally weaker in business development, but this seems to be improving. There is no office in Albuquerque.

Advice to Management

Open an office in Albuquerque and maybe Chicago. Remember that while perks are nice, employees love increased opportunities through a growing client base.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you for your review and advice. We are always looking for ways to improve and would love to hear any suggestions you might have. Hopefully, our new employee monthly newsletter has helped with... More

"Fun Environment, Great Work, Great People!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The environment at Moser is the best I've ever been a part of in my over-20 years in the IT industry. Not only is the corporate headquarters beautiful and full of cool facilities (like a gym, showers, cafe, and a SWEET lake-side patio/relaxation area) but the people are easily the most knowledgeable team-oriented group I've ever known. It's a true pleasure to work at Moser -- and it's an exciting time of growth and fun.

Cons

There really aren't many cons to this place compared to other companies I've worked for. The growth has been tremendous and that always brings some challenges -- but I think we've all handled them well.

Advice to Management

Heck, I don't know... Maybe open a super high-tech office in the Florida Keys to soak up the sun? The management team pretty much rocks. Good people, understanding, and they'd bend over backward for you.

Mar 2, 2016

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate our employees and the feedback they provide.

"Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Great people and mangement fun work place

Cons

I don't have any cons

Mar 2, 2016

Thank you for your review. We truly value our employee feedback.