Moser Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Ty Moser

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"This Company Rocks!!"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company is all about the employee, monthly meetings to catch up on company news, awesome holiday and summer parties, great benefits, welcoming people, open door culture, and they support your career progression by getting you further training in your field and other fields of work you are interested in.

Cons

There are few entitled folks that have been around a while who sometimes complain about how they wish it were less people so they can get more benefits.

Advice to Management

Keep being innovative, ahead of the curve, and supporting those who love Moser, there are alot of us who appreciate the little and big things you do for us.

"Very Good place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consul in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Consul in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great training resources and opportunities

Cons

Communication could be better at times

Advice to Management

Keep your vision in front of your people.

"Best place I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

That feeling on Sunday night where you know you have to go to work or school tomorrow? And makes your gut sink? That's NOT Moser Consulting.

Moser has done a really great job at providing all sorts of intangible benefits (Coke Freestyle machine, catered lunches on MWF, offsite company functions, charity opportunities). They also stress work/life balance -- my manager regularly checks on me if he notices my timesheets seem a little heavy.

I would disagree with one review on here that said Moser had "terrible clients" -- in my experience, and looking at others, I'd say that's not true. There are ALWAYS challenging clients, but Moser has developed some real good partnership relations with several clients.

I've always found the owners to be very open, caring, and they'll always make time for you if you need it.

The culture here is THE best I've ever seen at an employer, client, or hearing other friend's IT horror stories.

Cons

We're running out of office space for our in-house employees! Can't you buy a bigger building or create a giant Moser Tower across the parking lot? Seriously, we're getting crowded -- a byproduct of success, which isn't a bad thing.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the employees. Keep treating us like family -- cause that's how most of us feel. The culture and people are the best things here -- keep an eye on that as we continue to grow.

"Great Place to work and grow"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Education and training
    Room to grow
    Great Work/Life balance

Cons

None at all to provide

"Sales"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Moser is literally one of the best places to work!
    It all starts with our owners and they are the best owners to work for. They have an open-door policy and truly care about every employee. They make sure to have the best benefits, company culture, and employees in their company. We are fortunate to have lunch catered in on Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's as well as always having a stocked refrigerator and snacks. They make sure to put the right people in every position, this makes it easy to have a great team first mentality. On top of that we get to work with some of the best companies as clients. The projects are fun and exciting for our employees. If you want to work for a company that cares about everyone and enjoy your work, Moser Consulting is the place for you!

Cons

I am lucky enough to say I can't think of any!

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you have been doing for the last 22 years. It is truly a honor to work here and looking forward to many more years here!

"Enjoying your place of employment-It's a real feeling!"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Recruiter in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Recruiter in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a place that you can look forward to coming to work every. single. day. It's the little things that make this place a dream to work for. Having the flexibility in your work day is really nice. It's pretty special to not have to take a PTO day to go to the dentist. The catered lunches and weekly grocery deliveries are just an added touch. The owners believe in their people and understand that we are not selling a product, but a service. They realize the importance of taking care of their employees that dedicate their expertise to the organization. There's no micromanaging here and this gives you the feels of empowerment and trust. It's a beautiful feeling. It's truly a big family here and I'm not sure anyone could recruit me out of Moser. Moser Consulting...it's a special place!

Cons

Maybe all the delicious food that has made me gain a few extra pounds! However, I blame myself for that and not using the amazing onsite gym to work off those extra pounds.

Advice to Management

My advice might be to improve communication, but doesn't everyone need to improve on communication? However, keep doing what you are doing from a strategic/personal perspective! You have created one heck of a place to work!

7. "Senior Consultant"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Moser Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great pay with great benefits. The owner walks the talk. Great company to work for,

Cons

None that I can think of

Sep 26, 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate our employees and thank you for your kind words!

"Great Place for Ambitious Professionals"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- supportive management
    - continuing ed/training/certs paid for
    - excellent client relationships
    - high morale
    - open-minded to new ideas

Cons

Some may struggle with the level of self-direction expected, but to most that would not be a con.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! This is the most positive, professional place I've ever had the pleasure to work at. Your support of our professional goals, and the challenges the biz dev team brings us through great client relationships are exceptional. I applaud the decision to provide a severance to our colleagues who had to be let go because of a client issue, rather than providing those of us who remained employed with a larger bonus. And in general we all understand it was a first-time/last-time situation, and are aware of the steps that have been taken to ensure that. Above all else, thank you for assembling a team of ambitious, but fun, professionals and facilitating our success. Very happy to be here and growing with the company!

Sep 11, 2017

Thank you so much for the review. We value all of our employees and appreciate your time in writing a review. Thank you for being part of the Moser Team!

"The Best Company To Work For In Indianapolis"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company provides well above average access to training in addition to their excellent health, dental and vision benefits. The culture is like no other. It truly feels like you are a member of the family, not just an employee.

Cons

If I have to give a con, it would be the uncertainty inherent in consulting and contracting work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work! Be sure that potential customers know about the corporate culture and the caring for employees.

Apr 6, 2017

Thank you so very much for your review. We appreciate you as an employee.

"Just A Great Company"

Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very good work and life balance. Treat their employees like you wish every company you worked for previously did. Flexible work at home if client allows it.

Cons

Can't really think of anything substantial. Glassdoor says there needs to be a minimum of 20 words here so now it is 20 words.

Advice to Management

Stay the course on what you are currently doing. You recruit excellent talent and they want to do everything to exceed client's expectations.

Nov 11, 2016

We very appreciate your review. Thank you for being a wonderful addition to the Moser Team.