Moser Consulting Reviews

Current Employee

Great

Dec 28, 2020 - IT Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Feels like family and will work with you

Cons

Management could be better and process could improve.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Moser is the place to be!

Sep 30, 2020 - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life Balance, Compensation, CEO, Managers, Amazing Food, Opportunity, Medical/Dental/Vision

Cons

There are currently no cons

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your awesome review! We are so glad you are here and part of our family!

3. 5.0

Moser gets it...

Aug 13, 2020 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is great, the benefits are far beyond 'competitive'. Excellent transparency. Everyone I've worked with at Moser has been professional, smart, and drama doesn't exist.

Cons

I can't think of anything.

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your kind review. We are grateful to have you as part of the Moser Family.

4. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Aug 13, 2020 - Human Resources Advisor in Ontario, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company that values employee feedback from yearly reviews, but also immediate feedback. Ty and Paula Moser are very open to listening to their employees on what their needs are and what they want the company to look and feel like.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Senior Corporate Recruiter

We can't thank you enough for your positive review. It's great employees like you that make Moser who it is today!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best Places To Work

Jun 24, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great management! The CEO's are so appreciative and most of my co-workers are easy to work it. I don't ever have that feeling of dreading to go to work (Unless I am sick.) This company is so giving. I highly recommending working here. I am not micromanaged and Moser is so flexible and very family oriented.

Cons

I don't have any cons that I can think of.

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you very much for your kind review. Thank you for being part of our family here at Moser Consulting. We value you and appreciate you.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Moser Fosters such a warm, positive Work Environment that it excites its employees to want to work hard

Aug 14, 2020 - Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

Involved, Collaborative Management. Career Growth Potential. Supportive, Transparent, Ownership. Work Life Balance.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about Moser.

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you and we are lucky to have you as part of our Family!

7. 5.0

UNIX/LINUX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR

Aug 17, 2020 - Linux Systems Administrator in Castleton, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

A very structured and interesting environment to work Lovely colleagues Improvement is of key Importance and they will help you achieve it

Cons

I have not observed any so far.

Senior Corporate Recruiter

We appreciate your review and value your opinion. Thank you for being part of our growing family!

8. 5.0

Fun atmosphere

Feb 24, 2019 - Intern in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are there for work and they enjoy it so makes the people and office a really fun place to be.

Cons

Sometime were forgotten and then wouldn't have much support on projects

1 person found this review helpful

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you enjoy working for Moser and we are very lucky to have fun, positive folks like you on our team. We do apologize if you feel forgotten on your projects. We encourage you to reach out to your team manager or one of our HR Advisors. We would love to have some new ideas on making sure all of our employees feel important. We would absolutely love your input and suggestions. We hope to hear from you soon. Thank you for being part of the Moser Family.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

It could have been amazing

Aug 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Medical, dental, mental, vision, and life coverage; sporting suites, games, and concert tickets; catering a few times a week and fully stocked fridge and cabinets; onsite workout facility, ability to work on the beautifully furnished deck overlooking the water; traveling employees can use the corporate apartment... there are MANY perks to working with Moser.

Cons

There is a lot of favoritism, unadressed backstabbing, a skewed bench system for consultants and a glass ceiling for admin that is visible to everyone. People are in management positions based on personal feelings rather than merit, and as a result, areas such as Business Development, consultant relations, as well as the overall morale suffers. Individuals who are open and even eager to take on more responsibilities, learn, grow within the company, and move up are often passed over for those who are friends, family, or former family with senior management. This is across departments and everyone feels the weight and injustice thereof. Attempts to placate employees come in the form of catered meals, gifts, and other perks, however, rather than assuaging the discomfort and low morale, it sometimes compounds it. Employees see the catered leftovers ($$) go in the trash week after week, the double and sometimes triple the amount of gifts that were unnecessarily ordered sitting in storage closets, and the amount of these items in which employees who are at client sites don't get to partake. This is frustrating because the money that could be saved by eliminating the expense attached to suites, and/or simply ordering less or accurate amounts of expensive branding and promo items and catering, could help to pad the bonus structure for consultants (which would be a huge morale boost) or create more opportunities for admin employees who are passionate and excel.

13 people found this review helpful

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience working at Moser Consulting. We strive to create an open culture and value feedback so that we can improve along the way. We are happy to address any concerns you might have offline if you would like to reach out to our HR department. We have an open-door policy and encourage open conversations. You are welcome to email us at hr@moserit.com.

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Benefits, Terrible Work/Life Balance

Feb 6, 2018 - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company provided lunches, on-site gym, generous benefits package is great! The senior technical folks are top notch which makes for great collaboration. I learned so much in my time at Moser. However, as an employee of a consulting company, remember that you don't work for Moser, you work for the client. All the free food in the world doesn't matter if you are working at the client from hell. Moser does provide training which is great. Though everytime I had a training session I still had to maintain 40hrs at the client!

Cons

Moser Consulting is a staffing agency above anything else. Moser finds contracts, then sends employees to work for that client. If you are lucky and find a great client then you are set. However, Moser has contracts with some of the worst companies in Indiana. These companies work their staff to the bone, including you. Moser takes no steps to protects it's employees. 80 hour weeks, 24/7 on-call, burnout, and mental strife are waiting for you. Please be careful when considering Moser as an employer. You also need to watch out for the tech stack at the client. There have been a non-trivial amount of employees that essentially got locked in to old or out of date tech. This is especially detrimental to developers who want to stay on the bleeding edge. You will have a very hard time finding a client to work for at Moser that uses the latest and greatest tech.

8 people found this review helpful
Viewing 11 - 20 of 61 Reviews

Popular Careers with Moser Consulting Job Seekers

NOC Support Specialist
JobsSalariesInterviews
Database Administrator (DBA)
Learn About the Job
Senior Software Engineer (Java Developer)
Learn About the Job
Software Engineer (Java Developer)