Moser Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Moser Consulting Reviews

Updated November 23, 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Technology Solutions Thoughtful Leader"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Compelling leader in solutions technology.
    Thriving workforce of consultants with diverse industry knowledge - big data, cloud, security, audit, infrastructure, telephony, mobile app development, and software.
    Dub "Midwest Google" that promotes innovative, discovery, and forward thinkers.

Cons

Outgrowing office space - consider expansion.

Advice to Management

Keep innovation streams going
    Continue exploration of Marketplace potential

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your review. As we grow, we continue to look at future needs for expansion. Thank you for being part of Moser and our exception growth.

"Excellent employee oriented company"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Moser Consulting has been an excellent company that works hard to support and build into employees through extensive training opportunities, health initiatives, service opportunities and open, communicative corporate culture.

As the company has grown in my time here they have not wavered from supporting employee personal development plans for work related training and certifications and they continue to look for additional resources to ensure their consultants are on top of the latest trends and tools that may be needed to perform their tasks.

In addition to professional support they also take care of their onsite employees with lunch multiple times a week, stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, an onsite workout room and more.

Monthly communication from upper management on the current business activity and client highlights is also a welcome feature.

Cons

If there are any challenges for the company I would say it is figuring out how to keep consultants that are onsite with customers connected back to the core culture. The monthly meetings do help in this regard but it is still a challenge that comes with employees out at multiple sites.

Advice to Management

My advice to management would be to continue doing what you are doing. Building into employees with training, communication and other perks helps employees to feel valued and respected.

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your time in writing a review. We pride ourselves on taking care of our employees and appreciate your recognition.

"A great company to work for"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ive had the opportunity to work for a number of companies in my 15 year career ranging from defense contractors to software startups. Moser is hands down the best company that Ive had a chance to work for. One of the best things about Moser is their commitment to continued education. Some places I have worked may buy you a book if you really need it but Moser makes huge investments in training and certifications programs. This is evident by the quality of IT professionals that Moser employs. I have yet to work with anyone that I haven't really enjoyed working with. In addition to a generous salary, Moser offers great benefits and wellness plans. Finally, Moser is a company that I can trust and that I am very proud to work for.

Cons

Working as a contractor its easy to get disconnected from your employer. We have monthly meetings where we review the monthly earnings and "big" news but I often feel like I might be missing out on opportunities that just didn't get communicated.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you for the very positive review. Our people are our #1 asset and we look forward to seeing our employees grow within their career and time at Moser. Hopefully, our monthly newsletter will be... More

"Great Company - Great Culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Moser seems to try and make work feel as comfortable as home...TVs to catch up on games, meals catered in weekly, coke machine, and open environment. Other bonuses are things like suite tickets to Pacers, shows and baseball.

The pay is extremely competitive and they offer other things like cell phone reimbursement, amazing Christmas party, opportunities for advancement, and a focus on training.

Cons

Sometimes the sales pipeline is slow to evolve and making those offsite employees feel more like an employee. Also, the PTO time could be better, but honestly everything is great!

Advice to Management

Just be open as possible, you have smart people working for you.

Nov 11, 2016

Thank you for your time in writing a review. We are always open to suggestions on how to improve our outreach to those consultants working on the client sites. Please feel free to pass along any... More

"Just A Great Company"

Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Very good work and life balance. Treat their employees like you wish every company you worked for previously did. Flexible work at home if client allows it.

Cons

Can't really think of anything substantial. Glassdoor says there needs to be a minimum of 20 words here so now it is 20 words.

Advice to Management

Stay the course on what you are currently doing. You recruit excellent talent and they want to do everything to exceed client's expectations.

Nov 11, 2016

We very appreciate your review. Thank you for being a wonderful addition to the Moser Team.

"Rock IT"

Current Employee - Director, Practice Management in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Director, Practice Management in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Family atmosphere with open door policy to talk to manangment. Employees pull together as a team to help everyone be successfully. Managers take personal interest in employee success. Very open communication about how the company is performing. Cafe is stocked with food and drinks to take a break with co-workers. Insurance cost are very low at $30 month.

Cons

Some of the sales is still done like a small company, not following the client relationship roadmap. Like all IT hard deadline mean that there is some times when the balance is hard.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, you guys rock.

Nov 4, 2016

We do appreciate your time in posting a review. Our goal is to keep Moser as a family environment even as we grow. We will continue to work towards growing our sales team. Thank you for being a... More

7. "Anonymous Employee"

Pros

Good people. Great leadership. Good vision. Good work/life balance. Good compensation.

Cons

I can't think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Nov 7, 2016

Thank you for your review. Much appreciation!

8. "Great Culture"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Moser Consulting provides an atmosphere that promotes and encourages individuals to be who they are. Everyone at Moser Consulting is treated as a valued member of the the team, and the relaxed, family environment is second to none. Moser Consulting truly cares about members of their team.

Cons

I would say that the food is sometimes too good, and are overly generous to us.

Advice to Management

Please continue to encourage the family culture because this is what will set you apart from everyone else.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you very much for recognizing us! Our goal is to continue to grow, but to keep that family feel. We appreciate you being part of the Moser Family.

9. "Outstanding Company to work for!"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Moser Consulting is a great company to work for. They provide us with the necessary training to keep up with technology and enhance our skills. Ty and Paula care about their employees and provide them a great working environment and outstanding benefits.

Cons

As with any growing company there are growing pains. Trying to keep the small close company culture and growing at the same time is a struggle sometimes.

Nov 3, 2016

Thank you for recognizing us as a great company to work for. Our goal is to have our employees keep up-to-date with the latest and greatest technologies. We appreciate you being part of the Moser... More

10. "Great Organization"

Former Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Senior Business Development Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Moser Consulting (More than 5 years)

Pros

Worked for Moser for 5 years and saw a lot of change throughout those years. Moser has excellent talent. Ty Moser takes great pains to ensure Moser is truly a great place to work. Can not say enough great things about the talent Moser has retained for 5, 10 and over 15 years.

Cons

Any company that goes through the growth Moser has gone through will have some hiccups. Strong practice management has helped overcome some of those obstacles.

Nov 3, 2016

Thank you for recognizing Moser Consulting and the wonderful talent we have here at Moser. We take pride in our employee retention and we thank you for your kind words and for being part of Moser.