Moser Consulting Reviews

Current Employee

Great

Oct 9, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and wonderful benefits.

Cons

Communication with in the company.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to drop us a review. We are very appreciative of the feedback. Communication is a challenge from time to time and we are always working towards improving our communication. If you have any thoughts or ideas on how to help us improve we would welcome any suggestions anytime. Feel free to swing by and chat with our HR team, your Team Manager, or the owners. We always welcome suggestions on improvement. Thank you for being a great asset to our organization.

2. 5.0

Excellent employee oriented company

Nov 4, 2016 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser Consulting has been an excellent company that works hard to support and build into employees through extensive training opportunities, health initiatives, service opportunities and open, communicative corporate culture. As the company has grown in my time here they have not wavered from supporting employee personal development plans for work related training and certifications and they continue to look for additional resources to ensure their consultants are on top of the latest trends and tools that may be needed to perform their tasks. In addition to professional support they also take care of their onsite employees with lunch multiple times a week, stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages, an onsite workout room and more. Monthly communication from upper management on the current business activity and client highlights is also a welcome feature.

Cons

If there are any challenges for the company I would say it is figuring out how to keep consultants that are onsite with customers connected back to the core culture. The monthly meetings do help in this regard but it is still a challenge that comes with employees out at multiple sites.

1 person found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

Thank you for your time in writing a review. We pride ourselves on taking care of our employees and appreciate your recognition.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Sales

Nov 9, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser is literally one of the best places to work! It all starts with our owners and they are the best owners to work for. They have an open-door policy and truly care about every employee. They make sure to have the best benefits, company culture, and employees in their company. We are fortunate to have lunch catered in on Monday's, Wednesday's, and Friday's as well as always having a stocked refrigerator and snacks. They make sure to put the right people in every position, this makes it easy to have a great team first mentality. On top of that we get to work with some of the best companies as clients. The projects are fun and exciting for our employees. If you want to work for a company that cares about everyone and enjoy your work, Moser Consulting is the place for you!

Cons

I am lucky enough to say I can't think of any!

3 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great company to work for

Nov 4, 2016 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ive had the opportunity to work for a number of companies in my 15 year career ranging from defense contractors to software startups. Moser is hands down the best company that Ive had a chance to work for. One of the best things about Moser is their commitment to continued education. Some places I have worked may buy you a book if you really need it but Moser makes huge investments in training and certifications programs. This is evident by the quality of IT professionals that Moser employs. I have yet to work with anyone that I haven't really enjoyed working with. In addition to a generous salary, Moser offers great benefits and wellness plans. Finally, Moser is a company that I can trust and that I am very proud to work for.

Cons

Working as a contractor its easy to get disconnected from your employer. We have monthly meetings where we review the monthly earnings and "big" news but I often feel like I might be missing out on opportunities that just didn't get communicated.

1 person found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

Thank you for the very positive review. Our people are our #1 asset and we look forward to seeing our employees grow within their career and time at Moser. Hopefully, our monthly newsletter will be helpful in improving our communication.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place for Ambitious Professionals

Sep 7, 2017 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

- supportive management - continuing ed/training/certs paid for - excellent client relationships - high morale - open-minded to new ideas

Cons

Some may struggle with the level of self-direction expected, but to most that would not be a con.

Moser Consulting Response

Thank you so much for the review. We value all of our employees and appreciate your time in writing a review. Thank you for being part of the Moser Team!

6. 5.0

No Place like Moser

Nov 4, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser is the best place I have ever worked for. Its been a growing company since I started that has maintained that small company culture feel. The employee benefits are unlike any I've seen. The owners of this company truly invest in their people and it shows. From a fully stocked kitchen, to baseball suite tickets, to access to training as needed, to an awesome Wellness program, you feel appreciated here, no doubt. The transparency of the owners in sharing the most updated status of how Moser is doing at any time is something the employees really appreciate. I feel lucky to have found Moser.

Cons

With any growing small company, communication is an area that always has room for improvement. Steps have been taken to improve this area as well though.

Moser Consulting Response

We appreciate your recognition and we are thankful to have great people like you as part of our Moser Family. Thank you for your kind words.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Principal Consultant

Mar 10, 2016 - Principal Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management does the extra things to show that they value employees. Benefits are awesome and get better every year. Don't have to worry about politics. If you have a valuable and marketable skill and your primary client engagement ends, they will find another place for you instead of cutting you like most consulting companies.

Cons

Wish I were able to work out of the Moser office more rather than on client sites. This is because employees are treated TONS better at the Moser offices than they are at any client site.

7 people found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

We appreciate your feedback. We will continue to work towards creating activities and such to keep our offsite consultants engaged here at Moser. We want to make sure everyone feels part of the Moser Family atmosphere that we have created here at Moser.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Corporate Recruiter

May 20, 2015 - Corporate Recruiter in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and environment is nothing I have ever experienced before. It's a breathe of fresh air. You feel valued and everyone takes care of one another. It's a collaborative environment and people are always willing to lend a helping hand. The benefits are like nothing I have ever encountered before. A wellness program, onsite gym, fitbit challenge, fully stocked kitchen, and the ability to have flexibility in your work day are just a few of the amazing benefits. The owners clearly care about the well being of their employees! It's a wonderful feeling! The philosophy is treat your employees top notch and customers and clients will be treated the same way.

Cons

I have no cons to speak of.

Moser Consulting Response

Our employees are very important to us and thank you for recognizing us. We are glad you are part of the Moser Family.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Where has this company been hiding my whole life?!

Sep 8, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The owners are amazing and have big hearts for their employees, the benefits are impressive and the perks are unmatched (in my experience). The workplace is comfortable and inviting making you actually want to come to work everyday. I've never experienced that at any other place I've been employed.

Cons

It's genuinely difficult to think of a con. Maybe a con could be that the A/C is so low I need a sweater everyday?

3 people found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

WOW! Thank you! Our people are always #1 and we only hope to continue that and keep adding additional employee perks as we grow. We are lucky to have people like you as part of our Moser Family.

10. 5.0

This Company Rocks!!

May 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is all about the employee, monthly meetings to catch up on company news, awesome holiday and summer parties, great benefits, welcoming people, open door culture, and they support your career progression by getting you further training in your field and other fields of work you are interested in.

Cons

There are few entitled folks that have been around a while who sometimes complain about how they wish it were less people so they can get more benefits.

Senior Corporate Recruiter

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for being part of the Moser Family as Moser wouldn't be who we are today without all of our highly talented experts!

Viewing 21 - 30 of 61 Reviews

Popular Careers with Moser Consulting Job Seekers

NOC Support Specialist
JobsSalariesInterviews
Database Administrator (DBA)
Learn About the Job
Senior Software Engineer (Java Developer)
Learn About the Job
Software Engineer (Java Developer)