Moser Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Moser Consulting Reviews

Updated May 1, 2018

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Top of the Line in Tech Consultant Salaries!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Best pace to work! Hands down!

Cons

No cons here.. maybe that the weather in Indy is fun and evil but nothing against moser!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!

Nov 3, 2016

Thank you! We certainly appreciate everything our employees do for Moser.

"Top Marks in a Competitive Consulting Space"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Incredible dedication to the wants and needs of the employees. It often seems that Moser understands that being successful is a byproduct of attracting top talent and providing them incentive to stay. Moser also provides a real career path for consultants offering opportunities to grow and leverage experience without having to completely shift roles.

Cons

The current PTO plan could be a little more generous, but I understand the majority of the employees don't utilize what is currently provided. Personally I would prefer more, but to others it must not be a problem.

Nov 3, 2016

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Moser Team.

"Principal Consultant"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Management does the extra things to show that they value employees. Benefits are awesome and get better every year. Don't have to worry about politics. If you have a valuable and marketable skill and your primary client engagement ends, they will find another place for you instead of cutting you like most consulting companies.

Cons

Wish I were able to work out of the Moser office more rather than on client sites. This is because employees are treated TONS better at the Moser offices than they are at any client site.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and looking for ways to make Moser Consulting a better place. Your task here is difficult but you've shown the ability to do so in the past.

Nov 4, 2016

We appreciate your feedback. We will continue to work towards creating activities and such to keep our offsite consultants engaged here at Moser. We want to make sure everyone feels part of the... More

"**GREAT Company ***"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Moser looks out for your interests. They provide all the necessities needed to further your knowledge. Provides technical training and seminars to enhance your skills to market towards clients.

Cons

Company is growing and we are losing some of the small company environment and dynamics...I miss that...

Advice to Management

provide more communication, more feedback on performance. Employee recognition is lacking for positive performance.

Nov 4, 2016

We appreciate your advice. We are always looking for different ways to better our communication and employee recognition. Please feel free to offer up any suggestions as we always have an open door... More

"Fun Environment, Great Work, Great People!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The environment at Moser is the best I've ever been a part of in my over-20 years in the IT industry. Not only is the corporate headquarters beautiful and full of cool facilities (like a gym, showers, cafe, and a SWEET lake-side patio/relaxation area) but the people are easily the most knowledgeable team-oriented group I've ever known. It's a true pleasure to work at Moser -- and it's an exciting time of growth and fun.

Cons

There really aren't many cons to this place compared to other companies I've worked for. The growth has been tremendous and that always brings some challenges -- but I think we've all handled them well.

Advice to Management

Heck, I don't know... Maybe open a super high-tech office in the Florida Keys to soak up the sun? The management team pretty much rocks. Good people, understanding, and they'd bend over backward for you.

Mar 2, 2016

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate our employees and the feedback they provide.

"Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Great people and mangement fun work place

Cons

I don't have any cons

Mar 2, 2016

Thank you for your review. We truly value our employee feedback.

"Business Intelligence Analyst"

Pros

Great atmosphere, good training opportunities, invested in the continuous education of their employees, good wellness plan, good health insurance, would recommend working here to anyone looking to get great experience...

Cons

Not exactly sure how to go about procuring a raise, lines of management and hierarchy are a little haphazard, transparency in projects is a little cloudy at times...

Mar 2, 2016

Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate your feedback and we appreciate you as an employee here at Moser. We recommend speaking to your Team Manager regarding your salary. We always have an... More

"The air smells like warm root beer..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time

Pros

Great culture, smart consultants, a customer first attitude. and a CEO that genuinely cares about his employees. Compensation is good, benefits are very good. An on-site gym, an emphasis on employee health, and provided lunches are some of the daily tangibles. I have not seen a company that supports and encourages training and learning as does Moser.

Cons

If you are off site, you may feel a bit disconnected. Corporate communication could be better. Traditionally weaker in business development, but this seems to be improving. There is no office in Albuquerque.

Advice to Management

Open an office in Albuquerque and maybe Chicago. Remember that while perks are nice, employees love increased opportunities through a growing client base.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you for your review and advice. We are always looking for ways to improve and would love to hear any suggestions you might have. Hopefully, our new employee monthly newsletter has helped with... More

"Amazing Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This company really cares about the employee from every single angle possible from benefits to work place culture. The owner does an amazing job of making this growing company still feel very personal. I could not ask for a better employer!

Cons

I really can not find anything bad to say. Communication on some things has been rocky at times but they have been doing a great job overcoming that challenge.

Advice to Management

Keep being awesome! We all really appreciate all that you do for the company and us as individuals. I love the fact that i feel like your door is open all the time for any problems we may have.

Jan 14, 2016

We certainly appreciate your time in writing such a wonderful review. Our employees are very important to us here at Moser Consulting.

"Where has this company been hiding my whole life?!"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The owners are amazing and have big hearts for their employees, the benefits are impressive and the perks are unmatched (in my experience). The workplace is comfortable and inviting making you actually want to come to work everyday. I've never experienced that at any other place I've been employed.

Cons

It's genuinely difficult to think of a con. Maybe a con could be that the A/C is so low I need a sweater everyday?

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing. Your employees appreciate every effort you make to ensure our job satisfaction. You all are a rare find particularly in a corporate (-ish) setting. Thank you!

Nov 4, 2016

WOW! Thank you! Our people are always #1 and we only hope to continue that and keep adding additional employee perks as we grow. We are lucky to have people like you as part of our Moser Family.