Moser Consulting Reviews

1. 5.0

Amazing Place to Work

Dec 21, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company really cares about the employee from every single angle possible from benefits to work place culture. The owner does an amazing job of making this growing company still feel very personal. I could not ask for a better employer!

Cons

I really can not find anything bad to say. Communication on some things has been rocky at times but they have been doing a great job overcoming that challenge.

Moser Consulting Response

We certainly appreciate your time in writing such a wonderful review. Our employees are very important to us here at Moser Consulting.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company - Great Culture

Nov 4, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser seems to try and make work feel as comfortable as home...TVs to catch up on games, meals catered in weekly, coke machine, and open environment. Other bonuses are things like suite tickets to Pacers, shows and baseball.

The pay is extremely competitive and they offer other things like cell phone reimbursement, amazing Christmas party, opportunities for advancement, and a focus on training.

Cons

Sometimes the sales pipeline is slow to evolve and making those offsite employees feel more like an employee. Also, the PTO time could be better, but honestly everything is great!

Moser Consulting Response

Thank you for your time in writing a review. We are always open to suggestions on how to improve our outreach to those consultants working on the client sites. Please feel free to pass along any suggestions to one of our HR advisors. We really enjoying hearing ideas from our employees.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Senior Consultant

Jun 10, 2018 - Senior Consultant in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company. Employee benefits and flexibility are top notch. They treat their employees like family. The owner works hard to be transparent and provides monthly meetings to update staff on the company's performance. I will stay with Moser as long as I'm able.

Cons

There really are no cons for Moser inclusively. At the moment, Moser is a subcontractor under a terrible prime which does impact morale and coworking opportunities with prime staff.

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you so much for your kind words. We value all of our employees' comments and take them to heart. Thank you for being part of our family here at Moser Consulting.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best company I've worked for

Apr 15, 2016 - Principal Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sometimes it is the little things, like meals in the office kitchen, the Coke Freestyle machine, and suite tickets to a Pacers game. Other things like high pay, cellphone reimbursement, amazing Christmas party, opportunities for advancement, and a focus on training that make Moser the best place I've worked.

Cons

Any IT consulting firm will have a problem creating culture for employees who work full time at the client site. I think Moser does a great job though of trying to make everyone feel like part of their own culture though.

Moser Consulting Response

We very much appreciate your recognition. Our priority is our talented people here at Moser. We are currently working towards offering more offsite interactions to better serve those consultants working offsite. Thanks again for your suggestion and kind words.

5. 5.0

Top Marks in a Competitive Consulting Space

Apr 3, 2016 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Incredible dedication to the wants and needs of the employees. It often seems that Moser understands that being successful is a byproduct of attracting top talent and providing them incentive to stay. Moser also provides a real career path for consultants offering opportunities to grow and leverage experience without having to completely shift roles.

Cons

The current PTO plan could be a little more generous, but I understand the majority of the employees don't utilize what is currently provided. Personally I would prefer more, but to others it must not be a problem.

Moser Consulting Response

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being part of the Moser Team.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Rock IT

Nov 3, 2016 - Director, Practice Management in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Family atmosphere with open door policy to talk to manangment. Employees pull together as a team to help everyone be successfully. Managers take personal interest in employee success. Very open communication about how the company is performing. Cafe is stocked with food and drinks to take a break with co-workers. Insurance cost are very low at $30 month.

Cons

Some of the sales is still done like a small company, not following the client relationship roadmap. Like all IT hard deadline mean that there is some times when the balance is hard.

Moser Consulting Response

We do appreciate your time in posting a review. Our goal is to keep Moser as a family environment even as we grow. We will continue to work towards growing our sales team. Thank you for being a wonderful and long time addition to the Moser Family.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

They Walk the Talk

Jul 14, 2016 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ty Moser cares about the people working at his company and it comes through. This is both business wise (striving to match the right consultant to the right client project and not ditching the consultant immediately if there is a glitch) and in the many extra perks he provides, such as wellness incentives, free lunches on site, and various other bonuses. I have been in the consulting world for 20 years and no company has lived their stated values as well as Moser. I have worked at many different companies, some privately owned. This is the first time I have ever wanted to continue with a company for as long as they will have me. * They have long term contracts and are building their client base. * They hire some of the best consultants I have been privileged to work beside. * They promote training that the individual is interested in or wants to grow in - not dictating what direction you must go. * They do not drop people immediately upon a contract ending. They work hard to find another project for those who land on the "bench". Many companies give you 0-10 working days and then you are out on the job market once more. * Sharing and collaboration is highly encouraged and expected. There are no "kingdoms " to protect. It is all for one and one for all.

Cons

* It is consulting - which means if a contract ends then you roll off of a paying client project. That can leave you vulnerable if you have a hard to sell skill set. * They are in a growth pattern - that requires flexibility on the consultant. Some people do not like that. * If you like or need to have a strong hand on your helm, and a lot of structure, this may not be the place for you. There is a lot of autonomy and opportunity to self-govern. You need to be a self-starter and a go getter, with a heart for helping your co-workers, the best will for the client, and collaborating for the greater good of all. That does not fit everyone. This is not really a clock in/clock out type of position. They do not often need an all-nighter, but if a co-worker is in a jam, the team pulls together and makes it happen. While this is not a regular occurrence, I have seen it happen to make a client deadline that suddenly changed.

Moser Consulting Response

Thank you for the wonderful review. We truly value our employees and enjoy seeing our employees grow and hit milestones.

8. 5.0

The Best Company To Work For In Indianapolis

Jan 15, 2017 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company provides well above average access to training in addition to their excellent health, dental and vision benefits. The culture is like no other. It truly feels like you are a member of the family, not just an employee.

Cons

If I have to give a con, it would be the uncertainty inherent in consulting and contracting work.

Moser Consulting Response

Thank you so very much for your review. We appreciate you as an employee.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Culture

Nov 2, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Moser Consulting provides an atmosphere that promotes and encourages individuals to be who they are. Everyone at Moser Consulting is treated as a valued member of the the team, and the relaxed, family environment is second to none. Moser Consulting truly cares about members of their team.

Cons

I would say that the food is sometimes too good, and are overly generous to us.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

Thank you very much for recognizing us! Our goal is to continue to grow, but to keep that family feel. We appreciate you being part of the Moser Family.

10. 5.0

Just A Great Company

Nov 4, 2016 - Senior Database Administrator in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good work and life balance. Treat their employees like you wish every company you worked for previously did. Flexible work at home if client allows it.

Cons

Can't really think of anything substantial. Glassdoor says there needs to be a minimum of 20 words here so now it is 20 words.

Moser Consulting Response

We very appreciate your review. Thank you for being a wonderful addition to the Moser Team.

Viewing 31 - 40 of 61 Reviews

Popular Careers with Moser Consulting Job Seekers

NOC Support Specialist
JobsSalariesInterviews
Database Administrator (DBA)
Learn About the Job
Senior Software Engineer (Java Developer)
Learn About the Job
Software Engineer (Java Developer)