Moser Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Corporate Recruiter"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture and environment is nothing I have ever experienced before. It's a breathe of fresh air. You feel valued and everyone takes care of one another. It's a collaborative environment and people are always willing to lend a helping hand. The benefits are like nothing I have ever encountered before. A wellness program, onsite gym, fitbit challenge, fully stocked kitchen, and the ability to have flexibility in your work day are just a few of the amazing benefits. The owners clearly care about the well being of their employees! It's a wonderful feeling! The philosophy is treat your employees top notch and customers and clients will be treated the same way.

Cons

I have no cons to speak of.

Nov 4, 2016

Our employees are very important to us and thank you for recognizing us. We are glad you are part of the Moser Family.

"Best Employer I've had"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits: Stocked kitchen, wellness program, clearly defined bonus structure, training. Management all the way up to the owner are very accessible. You can voice concerns without fear of repercussions, and they care about making their customers and employees successful.

Cons

"growing pains" that would face any company, but the issues are continually monitored and corrected

Nov 4, 2016

We appreciate your review. Thank you for being a wonderful contributor to Moser's success!

"Most Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator, Senior Developer, Senior Sys Administrative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Everything about Moser is outstanding from the Leadership to the free lunches and on-site gym.

Cons

There really aren't any Cons to working at Moser.

Nov 4, 2016

Thank you for being a long time contributor to the Moser company. We are successful because of our people.