Moser Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2019

4.5
Moser Consulting CEO Ty Moser
Ty Moser

"Where has this company been hiding my whole life?!"

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

The owners are amazing and have big hearts for their employees, the benefits are impressive and the perks are unmatched (in my experience). The workplace is comfortable and inviting making you actually want to come to work everyday. I've never experienced that at any other place I've been employed.

Cons

It's genuinely difficult to think of a con. Maybe a con could be that the A/C is so low I need a sweater everyday?

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing. Your employees appreciate every effort you make to ensure our job satisfaction. You all are a rare find particularly in a corporate (-ish) setting. Thank you!

Moser Consulting2015-09-08

November 4, 2016

WOW! Thank you! Our people are always #1 and we only hope to continue that and keep adding additional employee perks as we grow. We are lucky to have people like you as part of our Moser Family.

"Hands down the best company"

Senior Consultant in Zionsville, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting for less than a year

Pros

Owner cares about employees, gives back.

Cons

I'd have to nit-pick to find anything.

Advice to Management

Don't change

Moser Consulting2015-07-09

November 4, 2016

Thank you for your kind review and we appreciate you as part of the Moser Team.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Corporate Recruiter"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture and environment is nothing I have ever experienced before. It's a breathe of fresh air. You feel valued and everyone takes care of one another. It's a collaborative environment and people are always willing to lend a helping hand. The benefits are like nothing I have ever encountered before. A wellness program, onsite gym, fitbit challenge, fully stocked kitchen, and the ability to have flexibility... in your work day are just a few of the amazing benefits. The owners clearly care about the well being of their employees! It's a wonderful feeling! The philosophy is treat your employees top notch and customers and clients will be treated the same way.

Cons

I have no cons to speak of.

Moser Consulting2015-05-20

November 4, 2016

Our employees are very important to us and thank you for recognizing us. We are glad you are part of the Moser Family.

"Best Employer I've had"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits: Stocked kitchen, wellness program, clearly defined bonus structure, training. Management all the way up to the owner are very accessible. You can voice concerns without fear of repercussions, and they care about making their customers and employees successful.

Cons

"growing pains" that would face any company, but the issues are continually monitored and corrected

Moser Consulting2015-04-01

November 4, 2016

We appreciate your review. Thank you for being a wonderful contributor to Moser's success!

"Most Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Senior Database Administrator, Senior Developer, Senior Sys Administrative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Moser Consulting full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Everything about Moser is outstanding from the Leadership to the free lunches and on-site gym.

Cons

There really aren't any Cons to working at Moser.

Moser Consulting2015-01-26

November 4, 2016

Thank you for being a long time contributor to the Moser company. We are successful because of our people.

Found 45 reviews