Moser Consulting Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated Aug 19, 2020

4.7
Moser Consulting Owner Ty Moser
Ty Moser
Pros
  • "There are so many pro's about working at Moser Consulting(in 7 reviews)

• "Great benefits: Stocked kitchen, wellness program, clearly defined bonus structure, training(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I don't have anything negative to say about Moser(in 12 reviews)

• "As with any growing company there are growing pains(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Transparent, Communicative and Family-like

Aug 19, 2020 - Graphic Design Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started working at Moser January 2020 where we opened a new office and COVID made us change how we worked a little bit. Moser Consulting is very transparent and great at communication when it comes to the company in general and in communication efforts that related to workplace safety when COVID prevented us from coming into the office altogether. Everyone is very friendly and team members will be your support if you need it. Ty & Paula are very welcoming and open to suggestions/improvements – no closed doors, so being able to talk to the owners of the company is welcomed. Aside from wonderful people and transparent communication, Moser offers employees great benefits as well as wellness benefits that allow you to do things like purchase gym memberships, financial books, workout tools, etc. Thank you!

Cons

Don't really have any at the moment :)

Be the first to find this review helpful

Senior Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review. We appreciate you and we are so glad to have you part of our growing family at Moser!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A great company to work for

Nov 4, 2016 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ive had the opportunity to work for a number of companies in my 15 year career ranging from defense contractors to software startups. Moser is hands down the best company that Ive had a chance to work for. One of the best things about Moser is their commitment to continued education. Some places I have worked may buy you a book if you really need it but Moser makes huge investments in training and certifications programs. This is evident by the quality of IT professionals that Moser employs. I have yet to work with anyone that I haven't really enjoyed working with. In addition to a generous salary, Moser offers great benefits and wellness plans. Finally, Moser is a company that I can trust and that I am very proud to work for.

Cons

Working as a contractor its easy to get disconnected from your employer. We have monthly meetings where we review the monthly earnings and "big" news but I often feel like I might be missing out on opportunities that just didn't get communicated.

1 person found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

Thank you for the very positive review. Our people are our #1 asset and we look forward to seeing our employees grow within their career and time at Moser. Hopefully, our monthly newsletter will be helpful in improving our communication.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

This Company Rocks!!

May 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company is all about the employee, monthly meetings to catch up on company news, awesome holiday and summer parties, great benefits, welcoming people, open door culture, and they support your career progression by getting you further training in your field and other fields of work you are interested in.

Cons

There are few entitled folks that have been around a while who sometimes complain about how they wish it were less people so they can get more benefits.

Continue reading
      2 people found this review helpful

Senior Corporate Recruiter

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Thank you for being part of the Moser Family as Moser wouldn't be who we are today without all of our highly talented experts!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Employer I've had

Apr 1, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits: Stocked kitchen, wellness program, clearly defined bonus structure, training. Management all the way up to the owner are very accessible. You can voice concerns without fear of repercussions, and they care about making their customers and employees successful.

Cons

"growing pains" that would face any company, but the issues are continually monitored and corrected

3 people found this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

We appreciate your review. Thank you for being a wonderful contributor to Moser's success!

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Senior Consultant

Sep 25, 2017 - Senior Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay with great benefits. The owner walks the talk. Great company to work for,

Cons

None that I can think of

Be the first to find this review helpful

Moser Consulting Response

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate our employees and thank you for your kind words!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews

Popular Careers with Moser Consulting Job Seekers

NOC Support Specialist
    JobsSalariesInterviews
    Database Administrator (DBA)
    Learn About the Job
    Senior Software Engineer (Java Developer)
    Learn About the Job
    Software Engineer (Java Developer)