Found 44 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Motive
Got a burning question about Motive? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Motive employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Massive layoffs multiple times already in 2020 with more to come" (in 40 reviews)
- "No job security in sales and development department." (in 35 reviews)
- "No Leadership Roles in Pakistan" (in 24 reviews)
- "This leads to mediocre work with little accountability from managers and c" (in 10 reviews)
- "CEO has been driving a racecar drunk, and has whipsawed the entire organization." (in 9 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Motive and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "job security"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Dec 23, 2022Customer Support SpecialistFormer Employee
Great onboarding system, Career growth chances, Professional and diverse environments.
Instability of job. No Job security. Unfair accounts distribution.
- 4.0Jul 10, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Culture of working together is good. The product and market opportunity is great. Management is good depending on who you work for/division. I think upper management has a good thought process and take good actions on a whole.
Job security (another round of layoffs) Employee development Need clearer processes. Lots of management but not enough connection between departments. Company is moving so fast.1
- 1.0Oct 7, 2020RecruiterFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLahore
Honestly, there is no good thing left about the organisation
A lot of intra and interdepartmental politics. There is no work life balance You need to be your managers favorite to be promoted No future vision of the leaders No job security whatsoever5
- 2.0Jan 15, 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
They give you food Company transport Free snacks and coffee
They fire people in a blink just like any other call center in Pakistan. This firing process will eventually make them a call center and people will not take work seriously. There is no job security at least in the lahore office. You never know when you are next in the line of “ we will have to let you go”. I never expected this from a company like KT. I will not rate it as the best work place in Pakistan. They have to seriously work on retaining employees and stop firing. Change your strategy KT Pakistan or you will be doomed.2
- 5.0Jan 21, 2023Key Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good Compensation. Great Environment and people.
Pressure in sales and job security is very low.
- 2.0Jun 26, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
- Good learning curve for every individual who joins any dept from tech to non-tech depts. - Mature processes and policies
Zero job security. Doesn't matter how old an employee you are or your performance.
- 5.0Oct 29, 2020Product SpecialistFormer EmployeeLahore
Great environment to flourish and free from politics.
No job security in sales and development department.