What people are saying about Motorola Mobility
Got a burning question about Motorola Mobility? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Motorola Mobility employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with.. self motivated and highly technical oriented" (in 217 reviews)
- "Good Technical Staff and Benefits" (in 202 reviews)
- "Very flexible and good work life balance." (in 104 reviews)
- "Good salary and package." (in 76 reviews)
- "The culture is good and there is new a push to innovate things apart from the regular day to day work." (in 62 reviews)
- "unstable job due to many layoffs that is a turnoff." (in 139 reviews)
- "Motorola was run down by poor management." (in 113 reviews)
- "Things tend to become unraveled as commitments made by senior leadership to carriers and the market cause breakdowns in order." (in 68 reviews)
- "Too many managers and VPs." (in 66 reviews)
- "lack of vision from senior management" (in 51 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Motorola Mobility and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 2,457 of over 3K reviews
Updated Sep 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Aug 11, 2023Financial AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearChicago, IL
The company location is great Work-life balance is good Wonderful working environment
Limited pay just wish they can give a little bit more
Motorola Mobility Reviews FAQs
Motorola Mobility has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 2,831 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Motorola Mobility to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
83% of Motorola Mobility employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Motorola Mobility 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.