- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Arizona
- - Phoenix, AZ Area
- Mountain West Credit Union Association LogoRecommendsNeutral Outlook
I have been working at Mountain West Credit Union Association full-time for more than 8 years
Lots of opportunity to try new things. Good listening from leadership.
the industry can be politicalContinue reading
- Mountain West Credit Union Association Logo
Doesn't RecommendNegative Outlook
- Work/Life Balance★★★★★
- Culture & Values★★★★★
- Career Opportunities★★★★★
- Compensation and Benefits★★★★★
- Senior Management★★★★★
I worked at Mountain West Credit Union Association full-time for more than 10 years
Great opportunities if you are willing to wait for them but you must be sure management lets you get the credit for doing them.
For the most part, talent is not recognized. This is a blame organization in which everyone else is to blame for problems and nothing gets accomplished as a result. The people that appear to do well in this organization do not take responsibility for anything that goes wrong and take credit for everything that goes right, regardless of whether or not credit is deserved. Unfortunately this culture is permeated at the top levels, including the board.
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (2 reviews)