Moving Forward Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

Pros

Working with MFM has been great. I cam from a sales background in the retail marketing and had hit my glass ceiling. Working with Andy and the management team here has given me the opportunity to create a blue plan to upward movement within the company. It has been all up since I started

Cons

Long hours - hard work - a lot of study time and networking. Not all bad things - but not for everyone.

Advice to Management

Create more one on one training or networking between higher management and the newer team members.

2. "Good leadership"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Racine, WI
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in Racine, WI

I worked at Moving Forward Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good mentoring, leadership, and team. Great opportunity to make money if you get the right results.

Cons

On your feet all day. Buy scholls to mitigate the soreness. Will deal with a ton of rejection but it’s in-store sales so it comes with the territory. Also will have to occasionally deal with rude people but again it’s in-store sales.

Advice to Management

More organization, transparency, and add a first day orientation to discuss how pay works. 3 weeks in the whole isn’t a normal thing and something that should be mentioned. Also set up direct deposit.

3. "Moving Forward Marketing"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Racine, WI
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Racine, WI

I have been working at Moving Forward Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment is great and the office is full of great people that just want to see you succeed. You have the ability to have an uncapped commission and if you cant get any sales you still have an hourly wage to fall back on. The best part is they promote from within so its easy and quick to move up within the company and what you have to do to get promotion is laid out in front of you.

Cons

You do work weekends because that's when its easiest to get a sale.

Advice to Management

none

Jun 15, 2018 – President

Thank you for the feedback! We love our team here and we are glad that you have had such a positive experience. We are in the business of building people and thrive on personal growth and development.

4. "Excellent Opportunity"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Racine, WI
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Racine, WI

I have been working at Moving Forward Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of the best reasons i enjoy working for Moving Forward Marketing is the atmosphere, from the minute you walk in the office you can feel the positive aura in the office. Everyone is excited to be there and the energy is amazing.
    The opportunity to grow as a professional and as a person is seemingly unmatched in any job that I have had in the past.

Cons

The only negative part about the job is that if you don't have any goals or reasons for why you work the business, the day to day can be mundane, you have to have a great work ethic, positive attitude and a great student mentality.

Advice to Management

The only advice I may give to management is to be more upfront about what it takes to be successful in the business, although everything is just as explained in the interview but for me personally in order to hit my goals, i need to invest more time than the standard 40 hour work week.

Jun 15, 2018 – President

Hello and thank you for your follow up with us. You touched on some very good points here and we appreciate your transparency with us. We thrive on personal development within the team and are always... More

5. "Amazing Opportunity in Ultra Positive Environment"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Mount Pleasant, WI
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Mount Pleasant, WI

I have been working at Moving Forward Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexiblity, Quick Promotion, Edification, Mentorship

Cons

Working Weekends, On Feet Constantly

Advice to Management

More Team Events

Jun 15, 2018 – President

Hey there and thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you have enjoyed your time with us here at MFM. We are working on setting up more time for team and family nights for sure!

6. "Brand Management"

I worked at Moving Forward Marketing full-time

Pros

Positive people, empowering leaders, fun office environment

Cons

Less-than-expected pay, retail stores too far, no employee benefits

Jun 15, 2018 – President

Thank you for your feedback! We thrive on creating a positive and energetic atmosphere for our team here at MFM :)