Mullen Lowe Group Account Management Reviews | Glassdoor

Mullen Lowe Group Account Management Reviews

Updated Apr 19, 2019

Mullen Lowe Group CEO ALEX LEIKIKH
ALEX LEIKIKH

"Good! Just not my dream agency"

Former Intern - Account Management Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at Mullen Lowe Group for less than a year

Pros

MLG is a rising star in the agency world, and will shine on any resume. I met personal and professional role models there during my internship, and I was inspired and motivated on a daily basis by the allure of agency culture, which is very much present. Free coffee, periodic free food around the office, and a great location in the financial district were all amazing perks.

Cons

It's hard to put my finger on what made my experience somewhat lackluster. I think that its high turnover rate and established social circles (which took a while to break into) undermined a lot of my interactions, and I often had a hard time feeling like I was valued.

Advice to Management

Cultivate a culture of greater compassion and care! Empathy is a way you can stand out in the tough and ephemeral agency world.

Mullen Lowe Group2015-09-17
  2. "Account management"

Former Employee - Account Management in Mumbai

I worked at Mullen Lowe Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Used to have a great culture and sense of belonging

Cons

Poor salary structure. Company politics were on the rise

Advice to Management

Respect loyalty, doesn't come easy in this industry

Mullen Lowe Group2019-04-19
  3. "You can learn a lot but it comes at a price | Get ready for bosses, not leaders"

Former Employee - Account Management

I worked at Mullen Lowe Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family-like atmosphere, they hire people who can become friends for life with each other Professional environment You can learn a lot if you try

Cons

Mid to senior management have no idea how to motivate or manage people, let alone lead them Always about the bottom line -- it's the only way they motivate their employees and it can get toxic Hard work doesn't pay off for your salary or advancement

Advice to Management

Leadership training is a must for managers Treat your employees better - give proper incentives for performance. People leave because you keep pressuring them. Try motivation instead.

Mullen Lowe Group2016-07-13