MuteSix "great people" Reviews | Glassdoor

MuteSix Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated May 10, 2019

4.6
MuteSix Chief Executive Officer Steve Weiss
Steve Weiss
Pros
  • "I love the company culture, being surrounded by talented individuals, and that upper management is hands on and right there with you(in 5 reviews)

• "Free food, great people, fun events, beautiful office location(in 5 reviews)

Cons

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Marketing and Operations Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at MuteSix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free food, great people, fun events, beautiful office location.

Cons

Commute can be pretty bad with traffic but it's worth it!

MuteSix2019-05-11

"Fast-paced but friendly environment"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at MuteSix

Pros

I met a lot of great people working at MuteSix and was lucky enough to connect with a few who helped me tremendously with my own personal and career growth. I really enjoyed my time as an intern there and was so glad to have made the connections that I did!

Cons

Although the work environment is pretty collaborative, there is a range of personalities there and not everybody is equally willing to help you out. There is a sense of competition there that seems to be a bit overwhelming for some. Sometimes the job seems so demanding that you never get breaks, even when they're well-deserved. I noticed some employee burnout because of this.

MuteSix2019-01-29
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Love Working Here"

Current Employee - Facebook Campaign Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at MuteSix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people. Smart people. Hard working people. Great resources to learn from. Steve, the CEO, is awesome and love how supportive he is of everyone at the company. Same can be said for Dan and Moody, both great executives as well. Moody is an amazing person to learn from. They all really put a lot into their employees making sure everyone is happy and growing at the rate they want. They ensure all employees are given equal opportunities. Everyone here treats me with respect and I feel valued. Great place for a young professional to grow their career. Lot of fun working here and so grateful to be a part of the team.

Cons

Don't have any negatives to mention.

MuteSix2019-01-03

"Paid Search Manager"

Current Employee - Paid Search Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at MuteSix full-time for less than a year

Pros

Too Many To List - 1) Really Awesome Team & Culture - Not cultish in any form. A truly Innovative, Energetic, Humble, Team Environment. You have full Transparency and Reach to the entire Company and Executive Team plus you get to work with great people. Your ideas and feedback are always encouraged and listened to. 2) Full Autonomy - You're not held down to strict company rules or structure. Work from home and travel wherever whenever you want policy. MuteSix will provide you with internet and resources to work from anywhere in the world. 3)Free Food and Drinks and Huge Office Space in a great location 4) Unlimited Commision Structure- I started making commisions in my first month with the company and was able to get fully ramped in 3 months. 5) Work Events, and Team Offsites - Retreats, Holiday Parties, Birthday parties. etc MuteSix knows how to throw awesome events and rewards the company often for there hard work. 6) Promotions and Raises - Hard work gets rewarded fast. I received my first raise in the first 4 weeks of starting with the company.

Cons

Sometimes the Air Conditioning is on cold all day

MuteSix2018-12-13
  6. "Love it here"

I have been working at MuteSix full-time

Pros

Great company culture, management that cares about you, flexible work hours, unlimited workcation, fun team of really great people

Cons

There are really no cons working here!

MuteSix2017-08-22

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews