KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

My Tech Gurus Reviews

Updated Feb 19, 2015

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

4.1
My Tech Gurus President James Sanchez (no image)
James Sanchez

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on

Accounting

1y

a

Senior Associate

What are some unethical things you’ve done at work?

3,611

249 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing work culture

Feb 19, 2015 - Online Marketing in Greenwich, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am working in the company since last 2 years. The work culture is amazing. It offers immense space to all the employees, allowing them to showcase their talent individually. The company believes in team spirit and tries to maintain it. The company further keeps a balance between fun and work. Amazing firm to work with!

Cons

The timings are little awkward. Employees are sometimes asked to stay late which becomes tiring for everyone. Everybody complained about the matter and now the issue is resolved.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Work Experience with Mytechgurus

Jan 7, 2013 - Technical Manager in Greenwich, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

mytechgurus gave space to the employees to show case their individual talent as well as maintained a team rapport with in employees. we as a team made many success because the company taught us how to have a fun work balance.

Cons

Every employee have good and bad experience in their working company but to me working with mytechgurus team is a great experience

3. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Scamming Company

Nov 18, 2014 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is none, this company is a complete scamming company...

Cons

They scam their customers out of money and hardware.

Continue reading
  4. 5.0

Healthy Work Environment

Jun 6, 2013 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

When in joined this company, I had no idea, how the company operates or how would be the work environment would be, I had a sense of the nervousness when I joined here. But my co-workers, my managers and the management made me to feel more comfortable. This company has attractive privileges for senior employees. They conduct monthly interactive programs for the employees. It’s a fun at work kind of environment. The have separate sessions for learning too.

Cons

The company had different work timing in the beginning which made some of the employees feel uncomfortable, but later that issue was solved by the management

5. 5.0

Major Milestone in my Professional life

May 9, 2013 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. In My Tech Gurus you can have a very good professional life 2. All the colleagues and Managers are highly trained and well qualified, so you would have the feeling that your working with Great people. 3.Your work will be recognized.

Cons

Every company does have some downsides, like this even mytechgurus has but If the problems were taken to the right person, chances of solving the problem is 100%

6. 4.0

My days with Mytechgurus

Feb 18, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with the firm is really awesome. I joined the firm and was surprised to see the infrastructure. The first day was good as everyone greeted me and made me comfortable. The work environment of the company is best as the managers and my co-workers are very friendly and good at heart. The company also provides beneficial rights to all the employees. All at the workplace are co-operative and its really fun working here.

Cons

There is extreme work pressure which sometimes becomes uncomfortable for all the employees. Other than that everything is fine.

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews