My Therapy Company Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"My Therapy Company"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Pasadena, CA
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at My Therapy Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good benefits, great staff to work with, they provide some education and give stipends for personal health and materials.

Cons

I haven't found any downside yet.

"Field Manager / School-Based Clinician"

Current Employee - Field Manager/School Based Therapist in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Field Manager/School Based Therapist in San Diego, CA

I have been working at My Therapy Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I love the team aspect and the connections. I've worked at several companies over the years and school districts as well. This company has by far exceeded my expectations regarding how a company can work as a unified team by supporting new staff and each other. I am proud to be a part of this company.

Cons

None that I can really think of...quite honestly. The mantra has always been one of support, team play, personal and professional growth. How can you say anything bad about that?

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. We all greatly appreciate how much you support us, and how well this company continues to thrive!

"Exceptional Experience"

Current Employee - Special Education Teacher, Primary School in Rohnert Park, CA

Pros

Michael and his staff make me feel valued. My Therapy Company is a company that has earned my loyalty because of the small personal touches they include with being an employee. I get responses almost instantly when I have an inquiry and answers are always clear and direct. I trust that they care about me and my success.

Cons

The one struggle I have working with My Therapy Company is the lack of sick days (3) and no holiday pay. It is something I am still getting used to. The pros far outweigh the cons though.

Advice to Management

Keep up the personal touch.

"Professional Organization"

Current Employee - School Psychologist in Rohnert Park, CA
    Current Employee - School Psychologist in Rohnert Park, CA

Pros

I moved to California from New Jersey. MTC made the move and the placement as easy as possible. They walked me through the paperwork. They assisted with any bumps in the road. They have always responded quickly to ant questions I have had throughout my placement in California. MTC also remains in touch with you with personal emails to ensure you are satisfied in your current placement, which I completely am. They also send little gifts, such as Starbuck gift cards which adds a personal feel. I could not have made a better choice than to work for MTC.

Cons

None at this time. Everything is perfect

Advice to Management

Continue the personal touches. They mean much to your employees

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Special Education Teacher, Secondary School in Rohnert Park, CA

I have been working at My Therapy Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Don't like bureaucracy, the union negotiating things that are not relevant to you, you having limited benefit options ? Well, then this place is for you. Having worked for large corporations before, I know how draining it can be to not get answers to requests for days only to be then referred to the next one in the hierarchy. At MTC you can discuss things with the CEO directly and quickly which is very refreshing. They also allow you flexibility with regards to benefits (lump sum payment vs. fixed health plan chosen by them). They also care about their employees enough to sponsor some nice events, send little gifts every once in a while, etc. Very nice :)

Cons

No company-sponsored ski trips to the headquarter in Colorado ;)

Advice to Management

Stay the way you are :)

"Great culture and personable company"

Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Speech Language Pathologist in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

MTC is the second contracting agency I've worked for. I've found it to be highly personable, I got to know the owner, my coordinator, and other MTC staff in person over get togethers and events within the first few months of working with them. The owner and my coordinator are generous and kind and have gone above and beyond in demonstrating their appreciation of staff members. They even sent me flowers when I had surgery!

I have 8 years experience but nevertheless regularly consult with another MTC SLP when I have questions on district procedures. She has been in the field and at MTC for longer than I have. There are other clinicians with less experience, so a good mix of levels.

Cons

I prefer to work for a smaller staffing agency such as MTC so this is really not anything negative for me, but that could be a con for someone else.
    With a smaller agency, I think the attention to each employee is more attractive. However because this company is smaller, I have less colleagues in my district who also work for MTC. This has not interfered with me getting any support I need. In fact, I have my fellow SLPs from MTC numbers in my cell and call them whenever I need. Additionally my district has wonderful mentorship for all employees. You would need to assess the level of support you need in your placement and whether you will need extra mentorship from anyone outside your district.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Great company"

Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Occupational Therapist in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at My Therapy Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for, excellent support from administration and fellow clinicians, there are in-services for new staff with the opportunity to receive help from a mentor if needed. Good benefit package.

Cons

No cons as I would recommend My Therapy Company.

8. "Great company and leadership!"

I have been working at My Therapy Company full-time

Pros

Lots of collaboration across the departments always feel like I am part of a team.

Cons

None at this time, I am very happy

9. "Speech Language Pathologist"

I worked at My Therapy Company full-time

Pros

Great company to work for! Very organized, helpful, and prompt with responses. They answered all my questions in a timely manner and they were easy to get in touch with. I highly recommend this company, especially if you are relocating!

Cons

only 3 sick days- but this is better than most agencies- the last agency I worked for had no sick days!

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work!

10. "Good company, GREAT supervisors"

Current Employee - SLP
    Current Employee - SLP

I have been working at My Therapy Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love my supervisor with My Therapy Company and have always been impressed with everyone that I have dealt with within the company. They are all nice and understanding and will do whatever they can to help you.

Cons

They do not provide home based or clinic based therapy in Florida. i would love to stay with the company and work out of an office, rather than a school.