Myers Pest & Termite Reviews | Glassdoor

Myers Pest & Termite Reviews

3.6
Harvey L. Massey

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great place to be employed!!"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Dallas, TX
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Myers Pest & Termite as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I love the fact that Myers Pest is always giving employees the opportunity to continue to learn and grow The values and culture that surround Myers is excellent and it''s hard to find such a high quality company.

Cons

Myers expects a lot out of its employees which can actually be a good thing i suppose. Since they do expect so much, I am constantly getting better at my job because I push myself more so then at previous companies.

Advice to Management

I have noticed the changes the last few months have made working for Myers an even better experience then before!

2. "Enjoyed working there until recently management has been changed many times"

Current Employee - Pest Control Technician in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Pest Control Technician in Dallas, TX

Pros

Looking back besides the learning experience nothing

Cons

Long hours . Followed by poor safety procedures and the figure it out for yourself attitude management are there for the bonuses and big head syndrome . And very poor communication skills.

Advice to Management

You have to spend money to make money. Spend it getting the proper managers that have worked the Industry . Not managers that haven't spent countless hours out in the field.