- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - New South Wales
- - Sydney, Australia Area
- Israel - All Cities
- - Tel Aviv
- - Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The main reason i like to work at myInterview are the people. They will do everything to make you feel welcome and comfortable and will do their best to ensure that you will have a great time. Another great advantage from a programmer point of view is the technologies. We use technologies that will make you do a lot of progress and gain the best experience.
The teams have different time zones.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Awesome people and exciting project. Loving coming into the office each day. The benefits are great with a lot of opportunities for growth within the company. I am managing a large pipeline of opportunities which is exciting.
Being a new company there are often hard deadlines to meet, meaning more hours in the office. But all in all there is a good work life balance.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company to work at. Talented team. Great dynamic inspiring people to work with. Great atmosphere.
None I can think of.Continue reading