Mylan Inc Reviews
65% would recommend to a friend
(840 total reviews)
67% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "poor management forced us to loose our jobs" (in 52 reviews)
- "no work life balance" (in 26 reviews)
- "Senior leadership is uninspiring (refer to the string of bad PR events one after the other) and focused only on near term performance." (in 17 reviews)
- "incompetent managers and senior managers with regional bais" (in 17 reviews)
- "annual layoffs dud to relocating" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Mylan Inc and is not affected by filters.
Found 840 of over 989 reviews
Updated Jul 10, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 4.0Jul 14, 2022Senior Accounting Associate - Payroll Shared ServicesFormer Employee, less than 1 yearMorgantown, WV
Flexible work schedule. Overall friendly environment.
The rate of pay could have been better for the amount of work required.
- 1.0Dec 15, 2021SupervisorFormer EmployeeMorgantown, WV
friendly coworkers, decent pay, good Insurance
no room for growth if you where at the bottom you wouldn't even be considered for other jobs1
- 2.0Jan 18, 2018DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsCanonsburg, PA
- The compensation and benefits are really quite good. - Workspace at Corporate location is nice. - Potential and opportunity is still very high here - if you know how to work it. - CEO has vision but cant seem to get her leadership team to execute on it (see con about ability for leaders / managers to make decisions).
- Internal culture is at all-time low due to the lack of engaging work and a sense / ability of ownership. This starts at the top with management that won't let a decision be made without their review and understanding. - There is a "Boys Club" here, particularly with the management of North America. - Frequent missteps (public) that aren't acknowledged or root-caused. - HR department is terrible on all fronts, as CEO and President wont give them any autonomy. Hiring is constantly frozen / unfrozen and backfilling needs highest approvals. - No turnover at VP level despite plenty of inconsistent performance. - No stock options / RSUs unless you are VP (recently changed to remove middle management from these benefits). - 6-month re-organizations which dont seem to be thought through. Friends of leaders get the positions they want. - Executives havent listened to their employees (no employee surveys) and are out of touch with the current sentiment.13Mylan Inc Response6y
Thank you for sharing your feedback. As an HR leader, I want you to know that we genuinely care about your employee experience and I assure you that we’re constantly looking at ways to better engage employees. One item I'd like to clarify: We did make changes to our equity program. This change was in favor of rewarding more of our employees with greater opportunity for short-term cash incentives. Please feel free to reach out to me or your HR partner directly if you have questions regarding your compensation. In terms of the other items you mention, I'd welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns and potential suggestions you have in mind. Beth
Mylan Inc Reviews FAQs
Mylan Inc has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 989 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Mylan Inc to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
65% of Mylan Inc employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Mylan Inc 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.