Myriad Genetics Management Reviews | Glassdoor

2.5
Myriad Genetics CEO Mark C. Capone
Mark C. Capone
  1. Featured Review

"Great company, great place to work"

Current Employee - Management in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Myriad Genetics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Culture, company mission, people and benefits. I've worked many places and Myriad Genetics is by far my favorite.

Cons

I currently don't have anything negative.

Myriad Genetics2018-11-06
  2. "Sold their soul"

Former Employee - Management

I worked at Myriad Genetics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I love what Myriad is doing. The work here is life changing. It affects so many lives of people with cancer. I love the work and the purpose it has.

Cons

I feel it is unfortunate that the CTO has changed the outlook (for the worse) for so many engineers. I fear that some of the founding characteristics in the original culture is being pushed out and replaced by greed, ego or personal status.

Advice to Management

Please listen to your lower level employees. They are the people doing the work and see things that you don't. They are the ones being wagged the most from the tail of your decisions.

Myriad Genetics2019-09-05

"Management Level"

Current Employee - Management

I have been working at Myriad Genetics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked here a lot of years, and was promoted up to Manager level. I feel like Myriad treats its employees well. We have great benefits and the team I work with are great, and work here for the right reasons, the patients. I've received a lot of Manager training with the new training program and it's helped a lot.

Cons

If you cant adapt to change, then this isn't the place for you. We are always going through change. I've noticed the people that cant handle it end up leaving. From my experience the change is for the better of Myriad. The pay isn't the highest, but I get profit sharing so that makes up for it. I was able to finish my degree and Myriad helped pay for that and they have a great 401k plan.

Advice to Management

Take advantage of all the training opportunities Myriad offers. Even if you think you don't need it, I always learn something. Communication is key with a company going through so much change. Go to the townhalls and the seminars, to keep on top of things.

Myriad Genetics2017-10-03
  4. "Account management"

Current Employee - Account Management

I have been working at Myriad Genetics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Small company feel. Best in industry products. Pay for performance culture.

Cons

Account management position bonus change frequently to limit earnings. Not consistent with other positions bonus.

Myriad Genetics2017-04-14