Myriad Genetics Sales Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 2 reviews

2.0
Myriad Genetics CEO Mark C. Capone
Mark C. Capone

"Unhealthy culture, favoritism, ego, and unwillingness to change with the market"

Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at Myriad Genetics full-time

Pros

Used to be a good place to work 5 years ago. All has changed and it now feels like a different company.....in a bad way.

Cons

This company is a ghost of its former self. The past year, the culture has deteriorated. Goals have been purposefully high, reps can't see their own territory data, and rankings, President's Club and commission was awarded with data upper management admitted was inaccurate. There is no trust here. There is a big ego problem that comes from the top down. The attitude to employees and customers is "you are so... lucky to work with us." There is no concern for the individual, and I no longer feel valued as an employee. They do not reward their best reps, which is why so many are leaving. There is a huge disconnect between corporate and the field, and between corporate and the customers. They refuse to change with the evolving industry, and competition is eating away at the business. I do not recommend working here any longer. At least not unless serious changes are made that make hard working reps feel appreciated and compensated.

Advice to Management

Listen to your reps in the field. We are the boots on the ground and have really good ideas based on what we see and hear from our customers. Invest in your talent. Make your employees feel appreciated and valued. If you don't reward good people, you will lose them all. Stop the shadiness with numbers, data, goals, payouts, etc; be honest and transparent with how people are being paid.

Myriad Genetics2019-06-13

"Product is phenomenal!"

Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Myriad Genetics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Product, compensation and customers are what make this a company to consider working for.

Cons

Lack of communication from management, training, managers do not have your back, some behaviors in my opinion unethical, not team oriented.

Advice to Management

Make sure your managers are truthful in all areas, and maintain ethical behavior.

Myriad Genetics2018-10-09