Myriad Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "great place to work"

Current Employee - Lab Technician in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Lab Technician in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Myriad full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

excellant place to work. excellent benefits package. advancement opportunities. stock compensation .

Cons

hours are long. little feed back from upper management on a regular basis.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work. development or acquire products with excellent growth prospects.

2. "Consultant"

Pros

I had the great pleasure to work with both Ted Groves and Charlie at Myriad. I was looking to have someone update my husband's almost 100 year old company. I looked at several agencies and chose Ted to work with as he was most professional, honest, so friendly, seemed easy to work with and expressed a wonderful interest in our project. He was passionate about helping us out. He has expertise in creating websites. He was always accessible when I reached out. He worked in a timely manner. I had reviewed all his previous work and was most impressed with his attention to detail, his vivid imagery, and the layouts. He educated me on the whole process which I greatly appreciated as I have worked in Development for close to 20 years but had little experience in websites. Ted and his team are an A team who are ready to work with you, share their expertise and create dynamic, and competitive websites. Thank you for such a positive experience.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about this company. They were wonderful to work with.