N2 Publishing Appointment Setter Reviews | Glassdoor

2.1
N2 Publishing CEO Duane Hixon
Duane Hixon
1 Rating
  1. "Cream Puff Gig for Motivated Self-Starters"

Current Freelancer - Appointment Setter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at N2 Publishing for more than a year

Pros

Great to work with awesome & diverse Area Directors. One-of-a-kind opportunity for women. Culture of encouraging community residents to come together as true neighborhoods is highly commended. Being provided a sales environment that is ethically comfortable is much appreciated. Compensation commensurate with my work ethic is greatly appreciated. Flexibility of being able to work wherever I am is just fabulous!

Cons

The only cons are related to the twists & turns of new beginnings which are usually solved by being flexible and rolling with the punches.

Advice to Management

Appointment Setting Training offered by Area Directors is the best way to go as they know exactly what is needed to succeed!

N2 Publishing2017-08-22

"Disappointed Appointment Setter"

Former Employee - Appointment Setter

I worked at N2 Publishing part-time for less than a year

Pros

I was able to work remotely. I was able to be paid weekly through my current Paypal account. Very convenient.

Cons

Disorganized, lack of consistency, no transparency. Not enough hours available. Inconsistent pay structure for the appointment setters. No marketing material or online presence to back up the product we were offering to the potential clients. No company email addresses given to help back up our approach to potential clients

Advice to Management

Be at least familiar with your staff and their individual practices. Their outsourcing of appointment setting should be regulated. A multi-million dollar company should not be hiring under false pretenses.

N2 Publishing2017-02-25

"Disappointing Expereince"

Former Employee - Appointment Setter in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at N2 Publishing part-time for less than a year

Pros

Ability to work remotely and payment made via Paypal. Very Convenient.

Cons

Extreme lack of transparency, not enough hours, sales execs were outsourcing their cold calling with no real marketing or website collateral to help us generate leads. Very poor communication.

Advice to Management

Have a better idea about how your sales executives are treating those they hire to do their calling.

N2 Publishing2017-02-26