NAFI Assistant Program Director Reviews | Glassdoor

NAFI Assistant Program Director Reviews

Updated 5 de May 2015

NAFI CEO Dr. Yitzhak Bakal (no image)
Dr. Yitzhak Bakal
  1. "In one sentence, my experience working with NFI has been rewarding."

Current Employee - Assistant Program Director in Methuen, MA

I have been working at NAFI full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The reason I like working for NFI is that I am recognized and rewarded for my efforts. We help people achieve their personal and professional goals. We have strong leadership that is focused on growing the value of our company. They understand my personality, and weakness. They use my strengths and help my weaknesses. They allow freedom to make decisions. We make a positive impact on people's lives. It... allows me to be creative, explore possibilities, push limits and aim for breakthrough solutions in our agency. Management staff gives me the flexibility and support to solve meaningful problems. There is opportunity to grow within the company and allows you to work at your own pace but on a timely manner for deadlines. They not only care about the job that the employee does but with the employee as well. I have the freedom to express my ideas and concerns. I am able to grow in my position. The people and the way they treat everyone as an important part of the company regardless of your position. Management has high integrity, cares about its people and is a respected company in its industry. I am able to use my skills and knowledge as well as push myself in areas that I am unsure of myself. The people at NFI from the top down are positive, caring, friendly, helpful, and truly a 'family' yet professional atmosphere. My values and the values of NFI are in sync. The people who work with me believe in our mission so our work, together, is fun and effective. I have the freedom to think outside the box and have all thoughts considered. I get to interface with all team members and aspects of the care given to our patients. Also, I believe that the right hand always knows what the left hand is doing. My job is challenging but rewarding, and my co-workers are awesome. The people at NFI are a pleasure to work with and make it enjoyable to come to work.

Cons

I do not have any cons because NFI has lived up to what they said they represent.

NAFI2015-02-23

"Assistant program director"

Former Employee - Assistant Program Director in Boston, MA

I worked at NAFI full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with adults and brain injuries is very fulfilling. It is great experience and something that anyone within human services should be interested in.

Cons

The company is a joke. Management are chummy and they do not like to add to the group of friends they have become. It was one of the most stressful jobs I have had, as I did the work of the director as well. The adolescent spectrum may be different, but the adult programs are pathetic.

Advice to Management

Change the roles of directors and make sure they are not running the show and barely working. The adult program managers have been together for many years and no matter what will stand by each other. Be warned that they push amazing employees away.

NAFI2015-05-06